Chapter Six: The Jurny

It is noew hi noon. You ben stare at clok 4 ours now wating for the time 2 come. Noew, it has. You taik deap breths and slowly start drivving down to the infurmury entrins were Lighting is. You dont wanna do this w a Lightning McQueen but at the saem thyme u no u half to, and u also derive a sertin pleshur in doin it. Besides if sally carrera dint survive lightning wud b urs 4 the taking. Agen that weerd thot of killing Sally entres ur mind but u shuv it out. Sumwun as...godly as Lightning wouldntnt appryshiate that beehayvyur.

"Y/N," Mater says as I aprowch. "It's good u cud come."

The entir misshun crew is there in the entrins. Lightning, Cruz, doc hudson, sally, LUigi. So many carses. All of dem there 4 u. well accept for sally but who cairs

"R u reddy to go?" asks Mater.

"Um, hang on a second," says Litning. "Okay now I'm ready."

"Okay. It will b hard. It will b tuff. It will b chaleging. But u can dew it. Y/N, yur speshal connecshin w Lightnin g wil b yuseful in yur jurney. Truss me. Lightning you can kachow the baddies into next weak. Cruise will b good too I gues. Doc Hudson, you can do somthing. Sally yur the most impurtint car. Okay, go!"

The dours openned as we rased outsied the infurmury for yur frist thyme in weaks. You hate mater for saying Sally was the best car. YOU WER THE BESTEST CAR. Yud jus half to proov it to litning. He was still mad at you frum when you killed Luigi, u cud c it on his fase. But like matter said u guys hav a speshal connecshun. It wud all b Okay.

Then u réalisé you hav no idea where the Kar Krushing Factury is.

"It's okay!" says Luigi. "I hav a trusty mapp!"

Oh good

You driev 4 ours and ours with nothing but Radeeatur Sprngs air wipping agaenst ur faes. U miss the air of Calfurna, but R. S. was even bettr, in a way. After all it was wear Litning lived. Lightning MCQueen mad everythong bettr.

U come into town and sea all the bildings and the paved rode. The buildings werent neerly as good as the infurmury but they had a sort of rustickness abowt Them that made them cool to. There was a tire Stowr, sum resterants, and it was all vary cool. U wish u cud liv in Radeeatur Sprngs with Lightning but u new u had to stop the Kar Krushing Factury furst. Afterwurds, though...u dint know.

U passsed the towne soun enuff and re entred the coutrysied. U dint tokk 4 most of the jurnee becuse u dint have nothing 2 say. Lightning McQueen was still a bit mad at u, u had no idea who Cruzs and Doc were, and u wud NEVER tak to Sally Carrera. So u wer silent.

It wuz nitefall wen u makes it to the Factury. Ur winsheeld is almust close, u so tired. But u press on, and before long u is seeing summing in distants. It glows with the fire of a fire, and it's yuuuuge and dark and shadoewey. U slows down.

"Uh y/n wut is that???" Lightning asks wearly.

"Idk,"you reply. "Everwun slowing down now!" Doc, Lightning, cruise and Luigi all slow down at yur commando, but Sally Carrera scoff and keap going even fasterer tord the firey bilding. Being the amayzingly awsum and heroic hero u is, u try and stop her but she going two fast! "Sally! Sally Carrera!"

"Shut up I dont lissen to you!" Says sally.

"Sally kome onn!" Lightning yells.

"U kom on lightning McQueen!" Says sally.

She drivvs all way to Kar Krushing Factury, and nun of u are fastt enuf! U braise yurslef 4 what to come, and bee4 long there a HUUUUUUUUUGE ecksloshun. U no that that cud onlye mean one ting:

Sally carrera has had ben Kar Krush'd.

"NOOOOEEEEOOOOO SALLY NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yells Lightning McQueen. He strats to driving tord the boom boom but it's 2 laet. Sally is ded. 4evr. He only gets a few metrs b4 he has to stop. U rush ovr to comfirt ur luv. U cant stand 2 sea him so sad but...at the saem time sallyy was ded now, so...

"We gotta keap gong," Says Doc hudson. He luks sad to, but he drivvs on. Cruise and luige folloew.

U sie and say, "Lets go lightning. Together."

He sniffle. "U no that our speshal connecshun is the onlye ting keeping me go rn, Y/N," he says. "U...u is really is sumping, u no?"

"Yeah," You replie. "Now let's go Krush sum Kar Krushersers.""

Slowley u and Ligtning start drivng, nevr leefing one's sied. Ahed the Factury loums, drak and anger.

Oh boy.