Chapter Eight: The Dungin

"Whatdo wii Do 2 get out o hear," you ask in the darkness of the dungin,

"Noting," laughs The gard with laughings. "U trapped four ever! Untl they Kar Krushings you!1!"

"No! There always da hop3! We make it!" Litgning Mckwean yelps. He rush at the dungin dorr but it shok him and fell over today. Gard laff summore.

"LIGHTNING" you yell and rush 2 yur luve. He covred in booboos and his winsheeld crack. He bleads oil. You bned over him and strat crying up yur own oil. Its mix's with lightnings. "Ligng r u ok"

"Y............n' Hé mutter. "Yes"

"Ok good" u stad up and lukk at the dungin dour. And the Gard. They r both laffing at you with faces made of Lightnin's bloody oil and u wanna kill more than Sally car ded body. "I will kill" you tell them and u run at them

The Gard elektrifys His tires and smak u withthem and u crash on top of Makwen and die. Then u strat cring and the darkness envelop u. Lightghtning in injre. U r injreded. All hope is lost. U mite as well jus dye then their.

The gard is laff at u. "U thot ucud CRASH intO Kar krush Factury And Do it? NO! The Kar krushing king ALWAY turns on top! U just a bunch cars frum Calfurna or watevr. U dont Mater. U wanna no sumpink?"

"...wut"

"The Kar Krush King made Lightning McQueen crash in the Grand Prix. He was spose to die but he liv. not that matters it tho. Cuz Litning will be Kar Krush anhwayed."

"HOW CUD U U BAD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!" U screem. U try get up but u 2 hert! U fall to grond, and everything dies again.

Gard go silent, and it s only Lightninglightning andyou. Suddenly there no more dungin, no mor gaurd jus u and Lightning McQueen. "Lightng..." u groan.

"Yn yn...im gonna die," says the ltng.

"No, no u cant we half to keep gong. Jaksun strom try kill yu, but u live then. U live now. Or else the Kar krushing Factury will win. No."

Litning breathing slow. Slower and slower. Until he breath no more. He is ded. His metal go cold. His tires spin one last time. Then stop. He is ded.

"Lightning...lightning...lightning McQueen no...no NOOOOOOOOOOO000OO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It is over all over Lightning is dead and u r ded and Jackson Storm eats ur tires and yur winsheeld and all yur wires and Bluetooth connecturs and u are left their like a husk of a car becuz u are Lightning is ded he died u have no meaning u r just a shell just a shell because Lughting Is ded and like Demi Lovato says you ain't nobody till u got sumbuddy and u had nobuddy Lightning was ded.

Lightning was ded.

Sudddnliy the dungin dour brakes opn and the gard falls over ded. Stand over him is Doc Hudson with a bomb strap to his back. His tireds spin liek he just hit sumwun, cause he hit the gard an nock him out.

"Get up Y/N get up lightnig." He says. "We got sum Kar Krushing two do. Les move."

Litning gets up. "Lightning!" You scream at the top of your lungs

"Yn...I thot u were ded," says the Lightning.

"Yeahbut our connexshun brot us bak 2 Leif! Yay!" You yell happlie. "Now let's blow up the Factury! Whaddya say, pal?"

Lightning kisses you. U gasp. "Yeah."

"What wait for, guys?" Doc yells? "Lets drive,"

"Yeah," u sayes. "Lets drive,"