Chapter 8

Yugyeom

The time flew by and before I knew it Bambam and I were texting for three weeks. It scared me how much I looked forward to his daily good morning texts or just break out in a smile when I see that I got a new notification.

But I had to concentrate now because I had work. I worked at a small coffee shop, cliche I know. But it paid well and my shifts allowed me to teach dance classes for younger kids every tuesday and thursday afternoon.

Bambam was really amazed when I told him and wouldn't stop sending compliments on how he bet I could dance like a god. I told him that he had never seen me dance but he didn't care. I would lie if I didn't blush at his words.

Again my thoughts drifted to Bambam. I shook my head in an attempt to clear it.

The doorbell ringed and a new costumer entered. I was glad for the distraction.

"Good afternoon sir, how can I help you?" I tried my best to sound cheerful.

The stranger looked me up and down and smirked as his eyes landed on mine.

"hello beautiful, I'd like an Americano" he said while he leaned across the counter.

I nodded and went straight to work, his gaze never leaving me which made me slightly uncomfortable.

After a short while I handed him his cup of coffee and he paid for it before he sat down on an empty table.

For the next hour I busied myself with other costumers and cleaning but I could feel the strangers eyes on me every now and then.

After another hour the guy was still sitting there and I decided to ask him if he wanted a refill.

The male watched me walking towards him and flashed a smile as I came to a halt.

"Can I get you something else?" I asked

"I'm all good, thank you"

I nodded and wanted to leave again but he held my wrist, rather painfully I might add.

"Is there a problem?"

"When does your shift end?"

This guy was definitely weird and I didn't like it one bit. Against my better judgment I told him.

"In 50 minuets."

He grinned but his hand didn't let go of my wrist.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

My eyes widened in shock, did he just seriously ask me that?

"I'm afraid I have to decline the offer and now if you excuse me, there are other customers waiting."

Reluctantly he let me go but kept sitting there.

After 30 minuets the shop slowly began to clear and the only ones left where I and creepy dude.

"The shop is closing, could you leave?" I didn't care that I was rude to him.

"Only if you decide to come with me"

It felt more like a command than anything else and I got scared. Without much thinking I hurried into the employees only room and searched for my phone, I was sure it had to lie somewhere here.

I didn't have to search for a long time. With a sigh of relief I entered my passcode. I couldn't ask Mark to pick me up, he had work himself and I knew how stressed he could get sometimes.
My other friend, Jinyoung, broke his phone, stupid idiot.

"Come on, it will be fun!" the strangers loud voice could be heard from outside.

I knew who I could text.

Brownieee:
please call me now

Brownieee:
xxx-xxx-xxx

Brownieee:
no questions

Brownieee:
please

incoming call
accept decline