Chapter 29

Dab_ulous:
hey

Dab_ulous:
hey yugs

Brownieee:
what the heck Bambam

Dab_ulous:
:( u don't wanna text me?

Brownieee:
right now?

Dab_ulous:
yeah

Brownieee:
no

Dab_ulous:
oh

Dab_ulous:
alright

Brownieee:
Bambam, you're sitting in the same room as me, i'm just on the sofa and you

Brownieee:
wait

Brownieee:
why the hell are you on the floor

Dab_ulous:
it looked comfy

Dab_ulous:
but it's not

Brownieee:
then get next to me loser

Brownieee:
i wanna cuddle

Dab_ulous:
thinking about it the floor is actually quite perfect

Brownieee:
bij

Dab_ulous:
:)

Brownieee:
u really gonna stay on the floor?

Dab_ulous:
of course not

I saw Bambam stand up with a sly smirk before he plopped down next to me. I switched my phone off and before Bambam could even scoot closer to me I smacked the back of his head.

"Hey! What was that for?", he yelled surprised.

"You know what for", I said satisfied and patted the space next to me, signaling him that now he can come closer.

„I think you killed some of my braincells", he grumbled but laid his head on my shoulder nonetheless.

„You can't kill what's not even existing in the first place", I patted his head while he began to chuckle.

"You're mean, Yugie"

I just hummed in agreement.

This night we were both sleeping next to each other in my bed. My arm lazily lying over Bambam's waist and his back flushed against my chest.

I remembered the time he had called me because he was crying and couldn't sleep. My heart shattered for the second time as I recalled his sobs and I promised myself I'd never let Bambam cry ever again. Instantly I tightened my hold on him. I snuggled closer till his hair tickled my face, then I pressed a soft kiss on his head.

"Is everything alright, Yugie?", Bambam asked sleepily. He obviously was close to falling asleep and I felt somehow bad that I prevented him from doing so.

"Hm? Oh yeah",I mumbled back but didn't loosen my grip on the other.

I felt him wriggle around and he tried to turn so he could face me. When he was finally able to look into my eyes he brushed my hair out my face. I couldn't help but smile at the action.

"Can't you sleep?", he asked again, now a bit more awake.

"I'm just thinking about stuff"

"What stuff?"

"About you, bams"

His eyes widened slightly, obviously caught off guard but soon a smile broke out on his face.

"Me? What's there to think about?"

I shrugged barely noticeable but decided tell him anyway.

"Remember the time we called each other when you were crying?"

Bambam tensed up but let me continue, it was embarrassing for him that I still remembered it.

"It's just that I don't want you to ever cry again, not when I'm here at least. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and gosh, I sound so cheesy but I don't want to see you hurt. Whenever you feel sad just come and hug me. Now that I think about it hug me more often, yeah? I like your hugs"

By the time I was finished Bambam's eyes started to shimmer but I didn't see it because suddenly he turned away so that his back was facing me.

Did I say something wrong?

I wanted to tap his shoulders but stopped in my tracks as I noticed that they were shanking.

Fear washed over me and I was close to panicking. Was he crying?

„Bammie?"

He sniffled.

„No, no, no did I say something wrong? Why are you crying? That's the opposite of what I wanted", I rushed out.

„You didn't say anything wrong, I did"

Well, now I was confused. He didn't say anything. A dry chuckle escaped his lips when I told him so.

"The first thing I said to you was lemme smash. I was so stupid. You deserve so much more and I totally ruined it! I should have written something romantic and compliment you in every way but no, I chose lemme smash", now Bambam was full on crying, his body shaking uncontrollably.

I didn't waist a minute to wrap my arm around him again, pulling him to me.

"Stop it, Bambam. I must admit there would have been smoother ways to win my heart but the truth is that you did it. Bambam I-", I stopped mid sentence. Was it to soon to say it?

"You what?", he whispered, his voice hoarse.

I was silent for a full minute. Contemplating if I should or not but a single look at my boyfriend made all my worries disappear.

"I love you, Bammie"

I heard a sharp intake of breath and I was scared.

"You- you don't have to say it ba-"

I was silenced by a light peck on my lips. When did Bambam turn around again?

"I love you too"

Now it was my turn to nearly cry. A single tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I cursed myself for being so emotional but who wouldn't be? The most important person in my life just told me he loved me, a few tears should be allowed.

Bambam smiled at me, a few tears still visible but there was something in his eyes that I hadn't seen before.

Slowly he reached out and ruffled my hair before he leaned in once again.

His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath without a second of hesitation I closed the space between us.

-

A/N: why is this chapter so soft.... I don't know how that happened.... but oh well, hope you liked it anyway! ^^