Chapter 25

Having Bambam cuddling me maybe was the nicest thing that ever happened to me. The way Bambam lazily had an arm around my chest, how his head rested against my shoulder and how I could feel the other giggle from time to time while we watched a series made me close my eyes in content.

I was sure that I was smiling largely.

„Hey! You're not falling asleep so soon!", Bambam smacked my chest lightly and I pinched him.

„That was extremely rude, like how dare you pinch me?", He sat up and I immediately missed his warmth. I made grabby motions for him to come back but he was too busy eating the rest of the ice cream.

"At least you'd never pinch me", he mumbled while he looked at the spoon before putting it in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and kicked him, not hard though.

"Now he's even kicking me! This is going to far!"

The next think I knew was that Bambam began tickling me mercilessly.

"Sto-", I couldn't finish even a word because I had to laugh, „"I'm- I'm sorry!"

He wasn't convinced and continued.

"I'll do anything if you stop!", I managed to choke out, laughing tears already forming in my eyes.

Bambam squinted at me but stopped nonetheless.

"Anything?"

"Anything"

The other male suddenly moved closer to me, a sly smile forming on his face.

He leaned towards me and I felt my heartbeat increase, my eyes widening as I realized what would hopefully come next.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I'd lie if I said I didn't want Bambam to kiss me.

But his lips never touched mine.

Instead Bambam had just leaned in to whisper into my ear.

"Get some more ice cream"

I blinked a few times.

I was such an idiot.

Bambam didn't want to kiss me.

Well, why would he?

"Yugs? Are you okay?", he waved his hand in front of my face, worry in his voice.

I didn't even know if I was okay right now.

"Hm? Oh uhm, yeah, of course. More ice cream, got it"

I stood up and quickly went to the kitchen.

My mind was a mess.

I wanted Bambam to kiss me.

But apparently he didn't.

I was in the middle of the kitchen just thinking about how stupid I was before I concentrated again. I had to get the ice cream. I went over to the fridge and took the next best out.

When I got back to the living room Bambam was waiting for me nervously.

"Are you sure you're alright? You look rather pale"

I forced a quick smile and handed him his ice cream.

"Sure, I'll be right back", I told him but in all honesty I just wanted to sort my thoughts out. Bambam watched me go again in confusion.

I opened the bathroom door and locked it after entering before I plopped down on the cold floor.

There honestly was only one thing I had to admit to myself.

I loved Bambam with all his dumb jokes.

It was sad that I needed a near kiss experience and had to hide in my bathroom to figure that finally out but I couldn't imagine how boring my life would be again if Bambam wasn't in it. I knew I was gone for him.

I didn't know how long I sat there till my phone vibrated in my pockets.

Dab-ulous:
Yugie?

Dab-ulous:
I'm worried

Dab-ulous:
did i do something wrong?

Brownieee:
no

Dab-ulous:
fuck I'm sorry

Brownieee:
but i said no

Dab-ulous:
and i know you're lying

Brownieee:
you know me too well

Dab-ulous:
i'm proud of that

Dab-ulous:
will you come back again so we can talk?

Brownieee:
i don't know

Brownieee:
i feel kinda sick tbh

Dab-ulous:
then please open the door

Brownieee:
no...

I heard footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

"Yugie?"

I didn't respond and a sound came from the other side. Probably Bambam sitting down on the floor.

"Guessing that you won't answer I'll have to talk", Bambam sighed but it didn't sound rude, just.. careful.

"Today some stupid idiot came into the shop and do you know what he asked?"

I didn't reply back but now I was curious where his story would go.

"Freaking crocs and socks! It annoyed me so much that I only now realize that that rhymes!"

I could hear him mumble 'crocs' and 'socks' a few times in different ways to see if it really rhymed.

"Anyways I was pissed but then I turned around and", he didn't finish the sentence.

I really wanted to know what he wanted to say.

Brownieee:
and what?

"and there stood the most beautiful man I've ever seen"

My breath hitched at his words and I was sure that my cheeks were flushed red. He was exaggerating.

"You should have seen him! He was so tall and god, his eyes were mesmerizing but do you want to know the best thing?", he waited for an answer.

At this point I couldn't even hide my smile and replied back.

"What was it?"

Bambam chuckled, "His smile because when he's happy I'm happy and I want to make him smile as often as I can"

I stood up so quickly a sudden wave of dizziness overcame me. I had to grab the sink in order to steady myself before I opened the door. Hastily Bambam got up and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I know what's got you upset "

I stiffened but stayed in his arms.

„I didn't kiss you because I thought you should be the one telling me when you're ready or when you want to"

„Bambam?", I asked shyly which made him step back a bit to look at me, his arms still around my waist.

„Yes?"

„I want to"

~

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is such a mess! Hope you liked it tho ^^