Chapter 24

„Alright, where are we going?", Bambam asked excitedly as I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the store as soon as his shift was over.

„I don't really know yet", I admitted shyly. I knew I told him I'd take him out on a date but now thinking about it, I never actually thought as far as planning it. I stopped dead in my tracks as the realization hit me. I was a horrible human being. Bambam had put so much thought into our first date and I couldn't even plan something ahead.

Bambam didn't seem to care, he just grinned happily and tightened his grip on my hand, pulling me a bit closer to him.

„Don't worry that pretty little head of yours, it'll be great tonight"

I smiled thankful at him and nodded.

„Let's go to my place. I have ice cream and we can watch some movies"

Bambam wouldn't stop grinning and starring at me which made me slightly nervous.

„If you don't want to we can do something el-„

„Are you kidding? It sounds amazing"

„Really?"

„Yes, besides I get to spend some time with you"

I could feel the blush forming on my cheeks and I hit the other's shoulder lightly.

„You're such a sap", I told him but he just chuckled.

When we got to my place we didn't miss a second to shrug off our jackets and welcomed the warmth my apartment provided.

„I'll just quickly get the ice cream"

I went to the kitchen but the quiet footsteps of Bambam followed me.

„What are you doing?"

„Help you"

„You can wait in the living room, it's not much to prepare", I said and took the ice cream out of the fridge only for it to be taken out of my hands by Bambam.

„You shouldn't carry heavy stuff", he mumbled while he rummaged through my kitchen in order to find spoons with his free hand.

„It's not heavy", I complained but actually I loved the way Bambam was acting.

„I know", he said and smiled largely as he found two spoons. „Now let's watch a movie"

I took my only blanket with me on the way to the sofa and when we both sat down I handed it Bambam.

„But aren't you cold then?", he asked and looked like he wanted to give the blanket back to me but I stopped him.

„It's alright, really"

He didn't look convinced but let it slide as he didn't want to seem annoying.

We decided on watching a crappy series only to make fun of it.

„Now watch him rolling, watch him go", Bambam whispered as the male lead fell down the stairs.

„You're so mean!" I couldn't help but laugh. Bambam really was a living meme.

After another twenty minutes I started to feel the cold and cursed myself for shivering. I quickly looked at Bambam but luckily he didn't see, or so I thought.

Sneakily the other moved closer to me till our shoulder touched.

„What are you doi-„

Bambam didn't let me talk more and shoved a spoon of chocolate ice cream towards my mouth.

While I was distracted he pulled the blanket over us both and started to cuddle me.

„Is that okay?" he asked, shy all of a sudden.

I swallowed the ice cream before I answered and took the spoon out of my mouth.

„It's perfect, why didn't we do that before?"

„Because you're stupid", Bambam mumbled into my chest.

„Hey!"

„What? It's true"

„Nah"

„Kinda is"

„No"

„Just accept the truth already"

„There is no truth to accept"

„You're an idiot"

„You love it though"

"You're right, I love it", he said.

But why did it sound like he meant so much more?

~

A/N: WEOOO IM STILL ALIVE
also thank you so much for over 3k reads?????? you guys are the best!