Chapter 10

"How was your day, Bambam?"

"Disturbing. I had the morning shift and I kid you not, some guy serious asked me if we selled crocs!"

Bambam sounded so disgusted it was really amusing. He worked at a shop for Ralph Lauren, something so fancy really suited him. He was so extra.

"Crocs?"

"Yes! Damn crocs in a Ralph Lauren shop!"

"What did you tell him?"

"I asked him if he didn't want something with at least some fashion style but he declined and left the shop."

"You sound so disturbed it's adorable"

"Because I really am! I had to take a short break after that"

"You're just lazy.... and dramatic"

"Damn right I am" of course he agreed.

"After I finished my break you texted me to call you so I left work early today"

I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, not bothering that the people behind me shot me annoyed looks.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Why didn't you say anything? I could've called my mum or something!"

Bambam's chuckle calmed me slightly down but the guilt was still nagging at me.

"I told you it's alright, besides I didn't know when I could hear your beautiful voice again. I had to take this opportunity."

This time I didn't fight the smile on my face, as my cheeks heated up slightly and started walking again. "You're such a sap"

"You love it"

"Whatever"

I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'you didn't deny it'.

"But yugieeee," he whined after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes?"

"Although we've texted for quite some time now you never told me where you actually live! All I know is that you're korean"

"You're right, I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing doofus"

"Sor- I live in Seoul, you?"

"YES"

I wasn't prepared for him yelling and held my phone away from my ear.

"I live in Seoul too! Knowing that we could meet some day makes me really happy" his voice could still be heard from the distance.

He sounded so genuine that I actually felt excited too.

"But I don't want you to feel pressured"

"How are so caring but in the next minute a total goofball?"

"It's a blessing and a curse"

"But it would be really nice to meet you some day" I whispered barely audible.

"You're so cute!" he squealed.

"Shut up"

"Never ever"

We talked for a little longer till I saw my apartment building. I was sad that we had to hang up now but I promised myself I'd call him again, some time...

"As much as I hate to end our conversation I'm home now and I really need to take a shower"

"Alright Yugie, have a nice evening"

"You too Bambam"

~

Brownieee:
thank you for today, it means a lot to me

Dab-ulous:
anytime

Dab-ulous:
i really enjoyed talking to you :)

Brownieee:
i did too, maybe we could do it again?

Dab-ulous:
of course

read 6:24 pm