Chapter 36

"I can't believe I have to do this"

"It's your own fault Yugie", Bambam said with no mercy..

"You're overreacting", I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior but couldn't help the small smile on my face. I couldn't stay mad when he was huddled up in his big coat and a woolly hat to shield him from the cold outside. It was adorable.

"This is serious business here, now set it on fire"

"But I paid for them"

"Burn the stupid crocs"

"Fine", And with that I lit up the small pile of wood we had built in Bambam's garden with the crocs on top. Slowly the flames began to climb higher and we watched them till they swallowed up the crocs, the plastic already beginning to melt.

"I didn't believe you would actually do it", Bambam suddenly started to giggle next to me. I slowly turned to him before I began hitting his chest over and over again.

"You're so mean", I whined and he took the chance to get a hold of my wrists.

"You love it", He pecked my lips and when he wanted to part I leaned forwards to get a second kiss. This one longer than the first.

„Should we put the fire out and go back inside?", I mumbled, his face still so close to mine that I could feel his breath as he quietly giggled.

„Probably, before we burn down like your ugly crocs"

He deserved the punch from me. He really did.

As soon as we got back inside we shrugged off our coats and got out of our shoes. Bambam still had his hat on and I snatched it off of his head, making his hair stick up in all directions.

„Make yourself comfortable on the couch and I'll make us some hot chocolate", He grinned brightly, completely oblivious to how messed up his hair was.

"I'm a grown up man and you offer me hot chocolate?"

Bambam frowned, "So no hot chocolate?"

"I never said that"

There was the grin on Bambam's face again I loved so much.

"I knew it", He walked to the kitchen and I plopped down on the sofa, spreading my legs over the whole surface.

Not five minutes later Bambam came back and kicked me to 'make some space for his precious self'. I removed my legs and he sat down, handing me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Are those small marshmallows?"

"Yes"

"This is amazing" I hummed in content.

We talked about everything that came to our minds. Starting from Bambam's day at work to how he believed that snails had a special way to communicate. It was very amusing to listen to.

"Hey Yugs?", He asked out of the blue, oddly serious. I cursed myself for it but I could feel my heart beating a bit faster in fear. This didn't sound good.