Chapter 3

"I-i don't remember. I dont remember anything. I dont even remember my name. Why can't I remember?" I panicked.

The doctor checked the files he was holding and out of the room.

15 minuters later he came back into the the room. 

"Memory loss." he said
when he ented the room.  "There is a possibility of memory loss because..." he explained everything to me.

"Oh... i see" i said still looking down. i felt tears started to streaming down my face.

I held my head that wrapped in bandages. I started crying again.

-

it's been a week. and im still in this hospital. the doctor and nurses wouldn't let me to go outside.

and the police are trying their best to look for my family. 

wait... family? what's that? do i have it?

tomorrow morning :)

i hear a knock from outside my room. it's a nurse who always take care of me.

"good morning!" she said. "here's your breakfast." 

"what you see?"

"they" i said looking out the window. "why do they look happy?"

"ohhh... they're a family." she says

"what's that?"

"family is the one who is always there for you. family will always protect you all the time" "and always loves you"

"do i have family?" " is there someone who love me?" 

"of course you have. and yes, there is someone who loves you"

"do you love me?" I asked

"yea. I love you" she smiled. i smile

"so, youre my family" i say. i hugged her. she hugs back

-

it's been 2 weeks since im here and I've recovered. I'm getting closer to mrs. caniff, yeah the nurse who always take care of me. she's just like my mother.

the polices still can't find my famiy. therefore I will begin to live in an orphanage. 

but, when the day I would go to the orphanage to stay, mrs. caniff decided to adopt me as her daughter. Im happy with it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeap, it's the end OF CHAPTER 3 

thak you :)