Chapter 22

*Cassandra's POV

"where's my phone???!!!" I yelled from downstairs.

"I don't know.... Don't ask me!!!" Taylor yelled back from upstairs. 

"Here's your phone. you left it on the couch." my mom said and gave me my phone. 

"Thank you, mom" I replied. "TAYLOR!!! Hurry up. we don't have much time!!!" I yelled

"Give me a minute" he yelled back. minutes later he came with his suitcase. 

"Come on! We're gonna be late" my mom yelled from living room. "Okay mom" Taylor and I said in unison.

Yeah, today we're going to north carolina for magcon. My mom drove us to airport.

-

"We're here. Im so sorry I can't wait for you two until your flight. I have to go now." mom spoke

"It's okay mom. Bye..." I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Taylor," Taylor raised his eyebrows. "Take care of your sister" she continued. 

"Okay okay I will. Bye mom" Taylor replied as we get out of car. 

"Bye kids. Have fun there" she said and waved to us. As she left us, we walked in the airport and waited for our flight.

-

"Hey," Taylor spoke. 

"What?" I asked.

"Hayes calls me, and he wants to talk to you. Here" Taylor said and gave me his phone.

 On the phone 

H: hiii

C: what's up

H: You come to this Magcon, don't you?

C: Yeah

H: Can't wait to see you. I missed you so much

C: I missed you too. Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye

H: K, bye. ily

End 

-

"Wake up, lazy girl. why do you always fall asleep?" Taylor shook my shoulder.

I slowly opened my eyes. oh god.. I was so sleepy.

"Where are we?" I murmured.

"In submarine," Taylor sighed. "Of course not. We already landed in North Carolina" he continued.

And then, we walked out of the airport and there was a limo waiting for us. We arrived at hotel at 11 am and there was Aaron, Matty, Cameron, and Nash in the lobby

"Hey guys," Taylor greeted and I waved hand. 

"Oh hi!!! Miss ya, bro" the boys walked to us

"Hey Matty" I said.

"Oh hi, little Caniff," he giggled. "I missed you" he continued and hugged me. 

"I missed you too" I said as I pulled off the hug.

"Cassandra?" someone said from behind. I looked behind and saw smiling Hayes. I ran towards him and gave him a hug. 

"I missed you, Hayes" 

"I missed you too." he kissed my forehead. "You look awful. You must be tired, you should take a rest. I'll show you your room, come on!"

"Okay, thanks Hayes" I said. "Who will sharing a room with me?" I asked

"As usual, Mahogany and-"

"Mahogany and Jacob." I cut him off

"Yup. And... here's your room." 

We already in front of my room. I knocked the door and I saw Mahogany. "Mahoganyyyyyy" I hugged her. 

"Hey, Cassandra. I missed you." she hugged back. 

"Uhm, so... I'll back to the boys, k? Take a good rest. see ya later" Hayes said and he kissed my cheek. I gave him a nod and he left. 

"Come on in!" Mahogany said.

"Okay okay" I walked into the room and put my stuff in the corner of the room.

"Take a rest, honey. You look tired" Mahogany said as she brought me a can of chocolate milk.

"Thank you, Mahogany. Okay, I'll sleep after I finish drinking this milk" I replied.

"Okay. I'm going to Aaron's room. you sure you're okay?" 

"Yeah... Im okay"

"Okay good. If you are awake, you can go to Aaron's room. It's room 503. Bye"

"Have fun there." I waved to her.

I walked to bathroom to changed my clothes into t-shirt and shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out from bathroom and jumped to bed and started to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, don't forgot to vote and comment. And

.

.

.

follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I follow back.

ily