Chapter 37

I'm sorry I haven't update for a long time. I know I'm such a bad writer. Anyway, enjoy this one.

_________________________________

*Cassandra's POV

"Hey, wake up! Dinner is ready." someone woke me up by shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw Nash sat on the edge of my bed. "hey Nash!" I said, still sleepy. "Wake up. Dinner is ready." he said. "Um I'm not really hungry. I'll just stay in here and sleep again." I lied. I was hungry, but I didn't want to go downstairs for dinner. Because I knew Hayes was there too. I didn't want to face him. I didn't want to talk to him again. "Well, okay then. I'll tell mom to left some food for you if you're hungry." he said. "Okay. Thank you, Nash." I smiled. Then, he left my room.

I laid on my bed, listening to music from my phone. I went to twitter and tweeted some things. There was so many replies from people. I replied some of the tweets. And then, there's a tweet that caught my eye. Did you broke up with Hayes? But I ship you guys and then there was a picture of Hayes kissed my cheek while we we're hugging. Wait, I'm confused. When this picture was taken? I was scrolling trough y twitter and found some tweets about me and Hayes, and there was a lot of picture of us too. Why did everyone think Hayes and I are dating? And Why there was so many pictures of us together? Was Hayes and I really dating? But, when? When I loss my memory? I was too confused about this thing. Should I ask Hayes about this? but, I didn't even want to face him anymore. It'll going to be awkward.

I spent my whole time thinking about Hayes kissed me earlier this day. What's he kiss me? I was still confused.

It was already 01 am. I couldn't even sleep well because I was hungry. I hadn't eat anything after my ice cream. So, I decided to went downstairs to get some food.

I took my phone and placed it in my pocket. I opened the door carefully, trying not to made any sound. I tiptoed because I didn't want to wake anyone up. Finally I made my way to the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator to find some food. There was lasagna, I thought Nash saved it for me. I took the food and heated it up in the microwave. While waiting for the lasagna, I made a glass of sweet tea for the drink.

The lasagna was ready, so did the tea. I bought the food to the other room, and turned on the tv. I ate my food while watching The Simpsons.

"What are you up to?" someone called from behind. I turned my head to see Hayes rubbing his eyes. He sat beside me. It made me uncomfortable, so I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I was done with my food though. Surprisingly, Hayes didn't stop me. He just sat there watching the tv.

I put the plate on the sink and washed my hands. And then, I took my phone on the corner and walked upstairs. I crossed the room that Hayes in. "Where are together going?" he asked, his eyes still focused on the tv screen. "I... sleep. I'm going to sleep." I said quickly. I heard him let out a sigh, and then stood up. He looked at me with sorry look and walked towards me. I was scared, he would kiss me again so I took a step back everytime he took a step forward. "Stop. Please, I just want to talk to you. Don't be scared." he said. I nodded slowly. He grabbed my hands to comfort me, because he knew I was nervous and scared.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ki-"

"No, don't say that." I cut him before he could finish. I didn't want Hayes to said that. I didn't comfortable with that word.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I really am sorry for what I did to you. I was just a bit confused." he said. "I'm sorry" he looked down, but his hands still wrapped with mine.

"But, Hayes. Why?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. I just..." He stopped. "Did you know that we were dating?" He asked.

"Uh kinda." I replied. "Can you tell me the whole story?"

"Yeah sure."

We sat on the stairs, and Hayes began tell me the whole story.

"But, even though I knew you were my sister. My twin sister, I still love you. I... I don't know why." he looked at the ground.

"I... maybe you were just confused because you thought I was looked like your sister. You missed her, right? So, I think you saw me as your sister. You were just confused, Hayes." I rubbed his back.

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right." he looked at me and smiled. "Thank you"

"Don't thank me."  I opened my arms. "Hug?" I suggested.

"You really want a hug?" he asked. I pouted. "Kidding." he smiled and hugged me.

"Hayes, I can't breathe" I said. But he hugged me tightly. "Hayes..."

We pulled away. "Sorry sorry." he said. 

"It's okay." I breathed heavily. "Well, I think we should go to sleep now."

"Yeah. I feel kinda sleepy." he yawned.

"Right. Good night Hayes." I was about to stand up but he stopped me.

"I like it when you call me has." he smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay..  has" "Good night." I said and kissed his cheek before running to my room.

Wait,

did I kiss his cheek?

__________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING

Just want to ask, have you ever cut your sleeve? I mean like self-harm