Chapter 31

*Cassandra's POV

No no no. It couldn't be happening. Is it real? Or is it just a bad dream? 

No,

it is not a dream

It's real

I looked up at Nash who was standing beside me. My eyes full of tears. I couldn't handle my tears anymore, so I began to cry. Nash hugged me instantly to made me calm.

"I-is it true?" my voice sounded horrible.

"I'm so sorry, sister" Nash rubbed my back.

"I-i can't believe it." I said as another tears escaped from my eyes "I was so excited to met him, a-and now..." I cried more. Everyone were joining us into a group hug. I couldn't believe it was happening. I was very excited to met him because everyone told me we were close friends, we always did everything together, we always did something dumb, and now... I can't see him, I can't talk to him, I can't  do something crazy with him. 

"We're very sorry" Taylor said to me.

"Yeah, we know this is so hard for you." Jacob said.

"It's hard for us too" Aaron added.

"It must be hard for you than us. 'Cause he was your bestfriend. You guys were so close." Carter said.

"Don't cry, sweetheart" Shawn wiped my tears from my cheeks with his tumbs.

"B-but why?" I began to cry again. "Why don't you guys tell me earlier? I wouldn't cry like this if you guys told me what happening to him earlier. I-i... I hate you all" I screamed. I couldn't handle this sad and upset feeling from me anymore so I ran. I didn't know where I was going, I don't care, I was upset.

"Cassandra" I heard Shawn yelled.

"Cassandra, where are you going? It's going to rain soon" Mahogany yelled but I didn't stop to ran.

I was running until I reached a vacant land that was filled with purple and yellow flowers and tares. The sky was getting darker than before. I know it will going to rain very soon. I ran to some tree and sat under it. My body curled into a ball and I began to cry again. I felt tired from crying and I felt a bit sleepy. My eyes were getting havier and havier, and with that I fell asleep. 

-

Where am I? 

Oh I still in the same place I fell asleep before. What time is it? I searched my phone in my pocket but I couln't find it. Damn. I still sleepy so I decided to sleep again. It was a nice place to sleep. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

BANG!!!

I heard a loud bang, I turned around to see what was that. I saw a car crashed to some tree. I got curious so I walked toward it. The car looked so awful. "Hello?" I spoke up. There was no reply. I slowly opened the car door and saw 6 people in it. I studied their faces. Oh gosh... it was Taylor, Matt, Shawn, Nash, Hayes, and... me? 

Taylor got his hand bleeding and I could tell it was broken, Matt got his head bleeding so bad there was a piece of glass on his head, Shawn, Nash, and Hayes looked better than Taylor and Matt, and I... I was bleeding on the head but not bad as Matt's. 

I ran from the car as I saw myself bleeding. I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't see the car anymore. I fell because I ran too fast. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My legs were hurt. 

"Need help?" I heard someone said. I looked up and saw a guy. He held out his hand to help me. I reached his hand and get up.

"T-thank you" I thanked him. Suddenly, it began to rain. The rain was getting havier every second.

"Come on!" the guy said to me and pulled my hand. We ran to a tree and sat under it.

"Thank you." I said. "Thank you for helping me" I continued.

"No prob, Cassandra." he smiled.

Wait,

he did know my name?

I looked up to see his face, I knew who was he

he was Matt

"Matty?" 

"hhmm?"

I hugged him tightly "Matty" I began to cry

"Yes?" he hugged back

"Is it real you?" I cried

"Of course yes." He chuckled. "Sshh... don't cry. You're such a baby" he wiped tears from my cheeks

"I can't believe it's you" 

"It is me!" he laughed. "So, why are you here?" he asked

"Um... I don't know" I looked down

"You know what? You don't have to be mad at your friends." he told me. "Our friends" 

"Bu-"

"Sshhh... tell them your sorry and don't cry anymore" 

"Okay." I smiled weakly

"I'm glad I meet you" he said and I nodded.

"Okay good. I need to go now." 

"What? Where are you going? Don't leave me, Matt"

"I love ya" he said and kissed my forehead before he leave.

"I love you too"

It was a dream. Just a dream. I met Matt in a dream. I met him. 

The sky was dark and I decided to back to the guys. Oh yeah, I have something to do.

I walked around the vacant land to grabbed some purple and yellow flowers and tied it with my bracelet. It was for Matt.

It began drizzling so I had to move fast. I went to the cemetary and leave the flowers on Matt's place. I prayed for him and sat there for some minutes. I didn't care it was raining. 

"I hope I can see you again, Matt" I smiled. "At least, in my dream"

"You guys always ate cakepops, ya know? You guys love 'em so much" I heard a voice from behind. I turned around and saw Shawn with umbrella. I smiled to him

"Oh that's why I saw a lot photo of us eating cakepops" I chuckled

"Let's go home. Everyone are worry about ya" he handed me an umbrella

"Thanks" I hugged him tightly. 

"No problem, princess" he kissed the top of my head. My heart beat a little bit faster when he did that. Omg what is this? 

"Let's go!"

_________________________________________________________________________

thank you for reading this chapter. vote, comment, share! :)

ily

btw, have you guys seen chapter 25 of this book, i think it's missing because I never delete a chapter of this book. Is there a way to replace the part that have been deleted? Can you guys help me? please :(