Chapter 40 (pt. 1)

*Cassandra's POV

"Mom?" I said as I walked in my parents' room. "Yes, honey? Come in." She said and let me sit beside her on the bed. "What's up, girl?"

"Uh... can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, honey." She replied.

"Uh.. can I go to Indiana?" I said with my best fake smile. "Please?" I said quietly.

"And stay there for the rest of your life? No."

"Why?" I pouted.

"Listen, I don't want to lose you. Not this time, honey." She stroke my hair.

"I won't leave you..."

"I know you won't. But-"

"I know you won't let me go" I looked down at my shoes.

"Honey..." she called, I looked up at her. "I love you. I don't want to lose you."

"I already know the answer. I mean... is it wrong if I want to visit my family?"

"Excuse me? Your family?" She looked shocked.

"They're my family too, mom. You know that" I sighed. My mom didn't reply, so it was silent for a Good 5 minutes.

"You can go." She finally said.

"What?"

"You can go there." she smiled.

"Really? I love you." I hugged her.

"Just promise me, you won't leave me." She whispered.

"I promise. Thank you." I whispered back.

-skip-

"Take care of yourself, honey." My mom said, hugging me.

"Of course, mom." I hugged her back. "Bye!" I waved and then get in a cab.

Yes, I'm going to Indiana now. It was 4 am and I felt sleepy. And yes, my m let me go to Indiana but we didn't tell Nash, Hayes, and Sky about it.

"I'll miss you." My mom said.

"I love you."

"Love you too." She we're waved.

The driver started the car and I could see my mom standing there waving her hand.

I arrived at the airport and waited for my flight. I waited for about 30 minutes and just reading a book I brought until there was an announcement about my flight. I took my book and my backpack.

On the plane ride, I was just listening to music and read my book. I felt my eyes getting tired then I feel asleep.
-skip-

Indianaaaaaa!!!

I've missed this place so bad, I missed everything in here.

Taylor had waiting for me at the airport to pick me up.

"Hey, bro!" I walked towards him and hugged him. "Missed you a lot."

"Yay, my princess is here. Missed you too." He said back.

"Come on! You must be tired." He said, pulled out the hug.

We walked to the parking lot, Taylor helped me with my suitcase . He put all of my stuff in the trunk. "Get in!" He said. "Okay" I get in and Taylor started the car.

The car ride was good. We talked about food a lot. Yes, we were hungry.

"Ice cream?" He asked.