Chapter 34

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK TRUTH OR DARE!!!

_________________________________________

-next morning-

*Cassandra's POV

I woke up in Mahogany's and I's room to found myself alone sleeping in the bed. I checked my phone. It was 08 am. I get up from my bed and headed to bathroom. I took a quick bath and brushed my teeth, I get dressed and put my hair in a high ponytail. I was thinking about last night, when Shawn told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend, and that made me smile like crazy. We haven't told anyone about our relationship, I didn't want Nash to freak out so... yeah. After I finished doing my morning routine, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs for breakfast. I guessed everyone was already in the dining room.

"Good morning guys!" I greeted everyone.

"Good morning!" they greeted back.

"Good morning, Mrs. Espinosa!" I smiled

"Good morning, Cassandra. Take a seat. The breakfast is pancake with strawberry and cream. You gonna like it." She replied.

I took a seat between Shawn and Taylor. We talked things while waiting the breakfast get ready. As we talked, Shawn placed his hand around my waist and that made me jump and blushed like crazy. "What's wrong?" he whispered in my ear. I shook my head nothing. I caught Nash looking at us with a strange look. "Breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Espinosa came to us with the food. We ate in silent. Shawn kept his hand around my waist while we ate our breakfast. Taylor cleared his throat and whispered something  to me "What's up with you and Shawn?" he whispered so nobody will heard us, including Shawn. "What?" I whispered back. He raised an eyebrow and glanced to my waist where Shawn placed his hand. "What? Nothing" I said. "You're lying." he replied. I sighed. "Just tell me. I know something's up between you and him." he begged. "Later" I replied.

I tried to took a fork, but it fell under the table. I removed Shawn's arm from me and ducked to pick up the fork, Shawn ducked too to help me find my fork. "Here!" he handed me the fork. "Thank you." I thanked him. Now our face were so close. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. He leaned in and pecked me on the lips "Morning kiss" he smiled. I blushed. I heard Taylor cough in purpose, so we quickly back to our position. "I knew it!" Taylor said in whisper. "What?" I whispered back and take a bite of my pancake. "You and him." he wiggled his eyebrows. "Whatever, Taylor" I rolled my eyes.

-skip-

"So, What's up with you and Shawn?" Taylor asked.

"Well... We kinda," I stopped "Dating?" I said with question tone.

"Ha! I knew it." He sighed.

"What?"

"I knew you like each other"

"And?" I raised an eyebrow. "Um do you um mad if Shawn and I dating?" 

"No! Of couse not. Shawn is a nice guy. I trusted him." he stroked my hair.

"Hey!" I slapped his hand. 

"You guys are perfect together."

"Thanks. Um should we tell the other about this? Because they don't know about my relationship with Shawn" I suggested

"Yeah I think you should tell the other about this." he shrugged.

"Okay, let's tell 'em now!" I said and we walked to the living room. "Wait," I stopped walking.

"What?" he groaned.

"What about Nash? He'll freak out when I told him." 

"He will not. Shawn is a nice guy I told ya. Nash trusts him. Nash trusts you. He'll be happy if he find out you guys are together." he told me.

"Okay" I sighed. 

"Trust me. Nash is not going to freak out"

"'kay, thank you bro"

We walked to the living room, everyone was there talking. I sat beside Shawn and whispered "Shawn, we have to tell the about us." he looked at me confused. "You sure?" he frowned. "Yes" I nodded. "Okay." he sighed.

"Um guys" I called. 

"Yes?"

"Supp"

"Hey"

"Um so I... I mean Shawn and I need to tell you guys something" I said. I glanced over Nash who was narrowing at us.

"Cassandra and I are dating now." Shawn spoke up. 

"Oooo..." everyone shouted and that made me blushed. Shawn kissed my cheek and made my face even red. 

"Oooo..." everyone shouted again. I glanced over Nash, he had no expression on his face and he didn't say anything. Oh god

"Um guys I'll be right back." Nash stood up and looked at me, telling me to follow him. I sighed.

"Uh guys I'm going to get some water." I said and walked to the kitchen, where Nash had waiting for me there. 

"So, you and Shawn" he said

"Yeah..." I looked down. He let out a sigh. "Don't be mad please" I looked up at him.

"No. I just..." he let out another sigh. "I just want to protect you. You're my baby sister. And if someone huts you, I will-"

"I'm not a baby!" I cut him off.

"Okay. But, if Shawn hurts you I'll break his guitar! seriously" he said.

I laughed. "He will never hurt me. You should trust him." I told him.

"I know. I trust him, but-"

"No buts"

"hhh 'kay" he sighed. "Well, I need to talk to Shawn too" 

"What?"

"I need to talk to him. I have to tell him that I have an amazing and super cute little sister that nobody can hurt her." he said.

"Okay. Talk to him then." I smiled.

"I will. I love you, sista" he hugged me.

"I love you too, brother" I hugged him back.

__________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. Vote, comment, and share

Twitter: WreckItMatt (ifb)

Vine: Chnxmendes (ifb)

Kik: MonsterMendes (kik meeeee)