Chapter 30

Hi guys! Take a look on my new book Truth ir Dare and vote it thanks :)

 enjoy this chapter

_______________________________________________________

*Shawn's POV

"Who is this guy?" she asked showing me a picture from her phone. I looked at the picture, it was a selfie of her and Matt. What should I say? "Um," I began to speak "This guy is Matthew" I told her. She looked confused "Matt who?" she questioned. "Matthew." I repeated. He frowned and looked at her phone "And... why there is so many pictures of him and I?" she asked. I felt bad for her, what should I tell her? "Because... he is a friend of you" I replied. "He's a friend of me and the other guys too" I added.  She looked at me, frowned "Really? Why I never see him with you guys?" omg this girl never stop asking "because..." I was looking for an answer. "um he's in his home. In Virginia" she nodded. "why he's not here with us?" she asked. I sighed "he can't come here" my eyes were watery and I let some tears escape from my eyes. "Why?" she said. "He just can't." she frowned "Why are you crying then?" "I'm fine."

*Cassandra's POV

 Shawn was crying. Why is he crying? "Why are you crying?" I asked. "I'm fine" he wiped his eyes with his hand. "Well, we're better back to your room so you can take some rest." Shawn decided. I just nodded. We walked back to my room and there was everyone have been waiting for me to come back. 

"Hi guys" I greeted them and they waved at me. 

I made my way to the bed and laid my body there. Shawn was sitting on a couch with Cameron, Nash, Jacob, and Mahogany. They all looked sad and hurtful.

"Hey," Hayes walked toward me and handed me a juice box.

"Thanks" I said. 

"Anytime princess" he replied and sat by the end of the bed. "So, how are you feeling?" he asked

"I'm feeling good" I told him

"Where have you been with Shawn?" he asked with serious look. I felt a little unconfortable

"Just walking around the hospital park" I replied.

"Oh" he said "how was he?" 

"what do you mean?" I frowned

"I mean... was he good or," he cleared his troath "bad? I mean... have you got any feeling for him?" he asked in a serious tone

"He's good I think" was all I can say. His question made me confused

"And?"

"What?"

"You have a feeling for him?"

"Why are you asking me like that?"

"Just asking. I'm your boyf- brother" he said quickly "You can tell me everything"

I nodded "I don't know. But he's kinda cute" I shrugged. He slowly nodded

 *Hayes' POV

"I don't know. But he's kinda cute" she said. I felt like I was hitted by a bus, it hurt so much. Eventhough she is my sister but, she was my girlfriend too. I still have a feeling for her. And, I haven't told her that the fact she was my girlfriend. I want her to know, but... you know...

"oh" I said

"Hey, Cassandra. Hayes" Nash and the other guys walked toward us

"Hi" I said. They were whispering at each other until Nash spoke up "So,"