Chapter 29

*Cassandra's POV

I woke up to someone knocked the door, it was Shawn. "Good morning, Cassandra" he said as he entering the room. "Good morning, Shawn" I replied. I looked around the room but I couldn't find Taylor. "Where's Taylor?" I asked. "He went for breakfast with the other guys" Shawn told me. I nodded. 

I looked out the window to some people play happily in the hospital park. Some people were patients in this hospital, but they looked very happy. "Hey," Shawn spoke. I turned around to faced him "What?" I asked. "What are you looking at?" he asked. I didn't answer but keep looking out the window. "You wanna go outside?" he asked. I smiled "YES PLEASE!!!" he chuckled "Okay, we will go there". I grabbed my phone and trying to get up from bed. "hey, where are you going?" Shawn frowned. "Outside. Remember?" I replied. "No no no. Eat your breakfast first!" he pointed the breakfast that the nurse left earlier before I woke up. I sighed "No! I'm not hungry". "Yes, you are" he said back. "Okay" and I ate my breakfast. 

-skip-

"Shawn I'm full" I groaned

"No way! You just ate three scoops" he replied (A/N: Anyways, I've posted my new book. Go read it! It called Truth or Dare)

"Shawn I really am full!"

"okay" he sighed. "You still wanna go to the park?"

"YES!" I exclaimed.

"Okay okay let me help you" he helped me get off the bed.

"Thank you"

"No prob, princess"

We made our way to the park. I was really excited. "Here we are... at the hospital park" Shawn smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We just walked around the park and talked some random and stupid stuff. He was really funny.

"No, aliens are not exist" I told him

"Yes, they are. They are real. I know that" he said

"No, they aren't."

"Yes. Yes they are"

"No. If they were real, why I do not ever see them?" I raised an eyebrow

"I have seen them" he defended himself. 

"Really? No way. When you see the alien?" 

"Right now. The alien is so beautiful and adorable. And I'm talking to this beautiful alien right now" he smirked

"What? You mean... I am the alien?" 

"Yup"

"Well it's okay because I'm still beautiful and adorable, right?"

"Yes, you are." he replied and I smiled to him. "But still, you're an alien" he continued. I punched his arm playfuly. 

I have to admit that Shawn was an amazing guy. He is cool, funny, good looking, and he can sing too. I wondered if he was my boyfriend.

wait,

what?

I get really tired, so Shawn and I decided to sat on a park bench. We kept talking some stupid stuff and laughed at our horrible jokes we made. 

"knock knock?" Shawn tried to show me a knock knock joke

"who's there?" I slightly laughed

"Dozen"

"Dozen who?"

"Dozen anybody want to let me in?" we both laughed. "Okay okay, one more" 

he cleared his throat "Knock knock

"Who's there?"

"Iva" 

"Iva who?"

"I've a sore hand from knocking" he laughed at his own joke

"You're suck" I laughed too

"I know"

after that, it get silent. Not an awkward silent, it was actually good. We both were on our phone. Shawn posted a selfie we did earlier. I went to my twitter and tweeted It really is a good morning. Hope you guys have a good day after I tweeted it, I get so much reply tweets. I replied back some of those tweet and went to phone gallery. I still remember the photo I saw on Taylor's phone last night.  I was still thinking about the guy whose wearing a beanie. Who is he? Since I haven't meet Taylor to ask him who that beanie guy, so I decided to asked Shawn.

"Um, Shawn?" 

"Yeah?"

"Who is this guy?" I said showing him a photo I found on my phone gallery. It was a selfie of me and this beanie guy. Yep, the same guy I saw on Taylor's phone.

___________________________________________________________________

I really really sorry I haven't update for a ong time. Yeah, I've got problem. I mean I always have a lot of problems. 

So thank you for reading, don't forgot to vote, comments, and share it! :)