Chapter 25

Hi everyone!!!

since chapter 25 was missing, I decided to re-write this chapter. So enjoyyyy

Don't forget to send me feedback✌
___________________________________

*Cassandra's POV

Everything was blurry, I couldn't see clearly. All I could see was red light and I had to squint my eyes because the light was too bright. Wherever I was, this place was crowded by people. I could tell because they were talking about something. My eyes were heavy but I keep open them to see what was going on. I felt sticky liquid under my head. Blood. It was blood. My blood. My vision was getting blurred every seconds and my eyelids were getting havier and havier til I couldn't see anything no more.

I found her, get her to the ambulance. Hurry! Was the last thing I heard.

-skip-

I heard someone talking. It wasn't clear, but I still could hear it.

"She's in a coma. She'll wake up in a week or two." Someone spoke. I could tell it was a doctor Who was talking. Doctor? That means I'm in a hospital?

"And What's wrong with her head?" Another voice spoke. It sounded familiar. It was Taylor's.

"Oh yes, about that. Her head hit something very hard and it caused her head bleeding." The doctor explained. "But, it'll be okay."

Taylor... I tried to speak, but I couldn't. My lips won't move. I tried to move my hand, but I failed. I couldn't even open my eyes. What's going on?

Next morning

I heard the door open as someone walked in. Not someone, it was more than one person. I could hear they were talking. "Good morning, Cassandra." Someone said. I know Who it was, it was Hayes.

"You know that she can't hear you." Another person said, his voice sounded... sad.

"I know she can." Hayes replied. Soon, I felt a hand on my head. Stroking it gently. His hand was so warm and I enjoyed it.

"I know you can hear me. Please wake up." He whispered in my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. "Please wake up."

"He-"

The door opened and I heard some footsteps. "Hey, how's she?" Someone spoke.

"Uh, Fine?" Hayes replied, it sounded more like a question.

"How's your arm?" A voice asked. It was Taylor's.

"Same as yesterday." Hayes answered. I could tell he shrugged.

Suddenly, I heard the door opened.
"Taylor, Hayes, Jack," the person said in loud voice.

"What's up, Nash?"

"I was looking for you guys. And here you are..." he replied, let out a sigh. "Have you had breakfast? Because I haven't." He added.

"We haven't either."

"Wanna go to find some food?" Someone suggested. I heard some yeses.

"Wait, is she okay if we leave her alone?"

"It will be okay. Let's go!"

After that, I heard some footsteps and the door slammed open.

"See you, Cassandra." Hayes said and then left a kiss on my cheek. His hand left mine and I heard the door cracked open once again. He's leaving.

No, don't leave me alone in this room. I really want to speak and move my body, but I couldn't. It felt like something heavy was placed all over my body. Suddenly, I felt difficult to breathe. It was getting worse everything I tried to catch a breath. The last thing I remember was something beeped and I heard a loud bang on the door.

________________________________

Sorry it takes a long time to re-type this chapter. I really am sorry. Hope you guys like this chapter. And don't forget to send me feedback. Bye
Also check out my Truth Or Dare book if u like it give it a star and share to your friends