[2]

Enjoy this chapter everyone!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 2

Louis was at the supermarket buying some much-needed groceries when he received the first ever message regarding his post on Craigslist. He almost forgot about the whole housemate thing because a week had already passed and all he received from it were dick pics and memes. Posting your mobile number online wasn't the smartest thing and he actually thought about deleting the post and changing his number.

But right now, an unknown number had texted him.

'Hello there mate, saw your post online. Just want to ask if it's still available and if I can stop by later this afternoon to have a look around.'

Louis absentmindedly bit his lip and stared at the text, he was feeling a bit apprehensive at having a stranger step into his home but he knew it was needed. No one would actually just agree immediately to live in a house they haven't seen before. As much as Louis think that they were murderers, they might also think of him to be one too.

'Hi, still available. You can stop by at any time this afternoon. Please bring some valid ID, thanks.'

It made Louis feel a bit secure if he knows the person has an identity, the serial killer thing is real and honest to god frightening so identification is a must, also, he'll google the shit out of those people first.

He pocketed his phone after hitting send and pushed his grocery cart to the cashier, unloading everything and waiting patiently for the items to be bagged. He thanked the person behind the register after he paid and carried his groceries back to his car.

After finishing putting his items on the backseat his car, he went to the driver seat and was just about to start driving home when his phone vibrated on his pocket so he fetched it and opened another text. It was from the person earlier.

'Awesome, see you later.'

Louis didn't actually have anything to say anymore so he shrugged and placed his phone on his glove compartment and started driving home.

Eleanor was right when she said that he's house has the perfect location, it was just a few minutes' drive from the center of the city but still has this peaceful neighborhood. It was a few blocks away from the tube station and a bus station so transportation wasn't an issue.

So no one can really blame Louis if he has a hard time selling the house, it was such a perfect home to raise kids.

If the whole housemate thing worked well then Louis would be able to afford to pay for the house in full and then it's all his to keep.

He arrived at his house and parked the car on the driveway, he got out and went straight to the back to get his groceries. After picking it all up and balancing it on his hip, he went straight to door and almost jumped in surprise when he noticed a man sitting on his door step, texting furiously on his phone and munching on a bread.

Louis didn't know who it was and he was confused but he walked closer to him and the guy must have finally noticed him because he looked up from his phone and smiled. He stood and ate all the remaining bread he has in just one bite. Louis just stood there, more confused because now he noticed that the guy was just wearing a simple white T-shirt, some shorts and slippers.

"Can I help you?" Louis asked.

The guy has his cheeks puffed, still chewing the last of his bread and he gestured in a waiting motion as he quickly chewed and swallowed.