[21]

First of all, you guys are the fucking besssst!

I was a mess before but I'm doing fine now thanks to all the

lovely people who gave me the time to console me.

I could cry really but enough of the tears.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who stayed and supported me until now.

You guys rock!

Enjoy!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 21

Sparkling.

It was the first thing that came up on Louis' mind when he saw the clothes that Eleanor brought.

They were literally sparkling against the light; the outfit was accentuated by glitter...fucking sparkling glitter and Louis was afraid he'd go blind if he stared long enough. How can a person wear that and not shit glitter after?

Glitters were sprinkled throughout the purple tweed material, along the gold edging, across the wide lavender lapels and it was accompanied by a marigold shirt, which was also too fancy and sparkly.

The material was amazing, you didn't expect it at first but it really does look comfortable to wear, Louis was just not sure if it was safe to inhale so much glitter though.

And it was just the first outfit.

Eleanor brought a rack full of random designed clothes, oddly patterned suits which Louis only judged lightly. Louis had seen the most bizarre outfits especially when you work with a lot of models and designer who wants to parade out their art but he never gets over the question of 'Who the hell would wear that?'

Do you just buy these clothes and wear them at a fancy event one time and then never wear it again?

Are you getting ready to go to work one day and wonder if you can wear your purple glittery suit?

Louis also started doubting Harry's ability to pull anything off, he knew by experience that Harry can wear anything and he would look amazing in it but this time, he's not so sure.

"I'm not an expert in a fashion but is it really supposed to look like that?" Niall asked with a confused look written all over his face.

"Some fashion designer like to incorporate art into their designs." Louis muttered as an answer.

He turned to look where Harry was busy admiring all the other clothes that Eleanor's assistant brought. He was the only one in the three that looked fascinated by the oddly designed clothes displayed everywhere.

"Are you okay with wearing this Harry?" Louis asked his boyfriend unsure.

Louis was starting to not blame the model who refused the job.

"I don't have a problem with it." Harry grinned happily.

"Are you 100% sure?" Louis clarified since he doesn't want to force Harry to where something he's not comfortable with, just because his job was on the line.

He loved his job but Harry seemed to weave himself higher from the priorities in Louis' life.

"I'm going to change now." Harry chuckled before taking the set of prepared clothing and making his way to the changing room, almost in a hurry.