[19]

I present you with this update.

Also, thank you so much for you wonderful human being.

I'm surprised that I haven't abandoned this fic yet like I usually tend to do unintentionally but you guys just makes me a little bit more determined.

So please, believe me when I say how grateful I am.

Enjoy this update!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 19

Louis was feeling hot all over, his body has been constantly thrumming with adrenaline and it's a bit suffocating. Harry kissing him like that and not doing anything more made Louis blood boil a little because what's the point of being in a shady club if you can't even snog properly.

Harry was being a tease and he knew he was aware of the affects he had on Louis but is blatantly ignoring it by dragging him back to the crowd.

Louis was muttering profanities under his breath when Harry laughed at him after he tried adjusting himself, screw whoever invented skinny jeans for men, he looks fantastic wearing them but it's shit on letting his dick breath.

Also, Louis will not stand in the injustice that is Harry Styles.

He might not be drunk enough for this but Louis will show him not to fuck with him when he's damn horny.

He dragged Harry to the dancefloor, his eyes catching Liam and Zayn on the other of the bar, making out and almost humping each other, out in public.

They were something else.

But Louis was glad that they were doing okay, he doesn't like it when they fight. He can only imagine how terribly noisy they would get when they start having angry make up sex, regular sex was loud enough.

But enough about them because this was about Harry, Harry who was staring at Louis with one of his god-awful smirk.

Louis wanted to kiss him more.

"What are we doing?" Harry asked, still smirking while raising one knowing eyebrow at Louis.

"Shut up and just dance with me."

"I like that song."

Louis rolled his eyes while Harry laughed out loud.

"I'm a terrible dancer though." Harry gestured to his feet.

"You are terrible in a lot of things." Louis rolled his eyes because he never actually imagined Harry to be graceful.

"Bet you still love me though." Harry grinned cheekily.

He really does.

But instead of replying, Louis decided to turn around so that Harry wouldn't see him smiling and instead decided to sway his hips a little to the rhythm of the song playing. He closed his eyes and tried letting the music overtake him as he moved his body a little seductively.

Not to brag but Louis knows he's an ace dancer, having little sisters attend dance lessons through puberty taught Louis a thing or two about using his hips to get what he wants and he damn knows well how much he wanted Harry.

Louis heard an intake of breath from behind him before he felt another body pressing themselves closer, Louis automatically arched his back once he felt Harry's strong grip on his hips.