[24] - Final Piece

No words to describe the feeling.

Enjoy the final piece for this story :)

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

EPILOGUE

Louis was only a few years old when his dad left him, he still has nightmares sometimes about seeing his mum crying on the floor and begging his dad to not go, that awful day has somewhat made a great impact on Louis' life about how nobody would stay with you unless they want to.

He didn't particularly turn into a sour and bitter person who curses the very thought of relationships, but he did become wary of them, always having a mindset that people will leave you someday is toxic.

Having sex is one thing but trusting someone with not hurting you emotionally is another thing.

That is until he met Kyle, who was the first guy who actively sought for Louis' affection He had been persistent about wanting to get know him and asking him out which drove him crazy. He got too comfortable from the sweet words that made his heart flutter and the gestures that made him crave more and he thought that maybe not everyone will leave you.

But look at how that ended for him.

People will only be consistent in the beginning but let a few years pass by and everything changes they became fucking cheaters who were nothing but a freeloader and sucks the life out of you like a damn leech.

So guarding your heart against possible heartbreak is not a flaw but a protective instinct.

That is until he met Harry.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Everything looked perfect, there were flowers everywhere. Everyone looked exemplary and everything seems to be too magical to be happening. He was left in a daze, rooted on his chair as he listened to the priest congratulate the newly wedded couples.

Louis couldn't stop the tears from falling as he watched the scene unfolding in front of him.

It was a perfect wedding.

How he wished it was him.

"Crying again I see?" someone whispered behind him which made Louis furiously wiped the traitorous liquid from leaking out of his eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong with me but why do weddings make me cry?" Louis grumbled, annoyed beyond compare because just couldn't keep those damn tears at every wedding he attends.

He glanced at Harry who was smiling at him knowingly but fondly, short hair gone and now replaced by luscious curly locks. Louis didn't know what made Harry let his hair grow but damn it was attractive, he didn't know Harry could get any hotter.

The sex got hella interesting too.

Almost three years have already passed after the dreadful incident with Louis' ex-boyfriend Kyle who seems to be enjoying his 20-year sentence in prison. Good riddance.

As for the wrongly accused stalker Jonah, he was set free but with a warning of 5 year in prison if he was caught within 500-meter radius around Harry.

The last few years were better, calmer and thankfully no more drama.

Louis fucking deserved that, some peace and quiet.

"Probably some deep psychological trauma or relationship issues you have after some experiences in the past." Zayn stated from where he was calmly sipping his drink and trying to keep a lowkey profile.