[9]

Hey guys!! How are you all doing?

Thank you very much for the amazing support, there are a lot

that I haven't mention personally but please know

that you are appreciated. 

THANK YOUUUUUU!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

CHAPTER 9

Louis should have known that once he arrived at the night before the bake sale, he's house would have been a total mess already. The sight that greets him does not disappoint.

A total mess means flour scattered all over the floor and various baking equipment piling up on Louis' sink. Louis doesn't know where it came from, he doesn't even he owns any baking equipment. The scene that unfolds before him is Niall lying on his stomach, hugging a metal mixing bowl with what appears to be chocolate on it and Liam trying to pull the said bowl away from him, they were both covered with flour.

He was facing Harry's back who appears to be kneading some dough, drenched in flour from head to toe and Zayn who was sitting on the counter, giggling to himself while being covered in flour and chocolate frosting.

"Niall! the dough is still raw! Stop eating it or you'll get sick!" Liam protested while giving all his strength to try and free the bowl from Niall.

Which in Louis's opinion is never going to happen, no food un-eaten will escape his crazy Irish housemate hands.

"But it's delicious Liam." Niall moaned before sticking his chocolate filled finger to his mouth and moaning unashamedly.

Louis was kind of impressed with Niall because Liam's biceps are bulging from the force of trying to separate to the two, Niall surely has a dead grip on that thing.

"Not when you're in a hospital for food poisoning." Liam chastised him like a child.

"You're such a dad." Niall rolled his eyes but let the bowl go to Louis' surprise.

He was sure Niall would have fought Liam but the way Niall's stomach was slightly raised means he's eaten a lot already.

"No daddy kink while I'm baking guys." Harry suddenly muttered without turning away from what he was doing.

Louis merely raised a curious brow when Liam sputtered in shock and face going red in embarrassment.

"Harry! I have firmly mentioned not to broadcast my kinks." he shouted, still red in the face.

Louis turns to Zayn who appears to be looking interested, Louis might be lying if he said he didn't notice the sudden glint on Zayn's eyes.

"So you're into daddy kink Zayn?" Louis asked as he stepped inside his disaster of a kitchen, mindful of the way the floor was slippery because of the added pile of flour.

"What the hell have you guys done on my kitchen." Louis hissed at the people responsible to it.

He was a messy person but this was on a whole other level of messy.

"Harry slipped while carrying a bag of flour." Niall pointed out while he was star fishing on the floor, creating an angel figure below him.

Harry suddenly turns around to face him, a small pout on his face and Louis didn't want to stare at the frosting's on Harry's face and how his hair was covered in white flour, he wanted to punch him honestly because why in gods name does he still look attractive. That should not be legal anywhere!