[11]

Hi All! Thank you for the 567 votes, we're almost into 600 and that's a huge thing for me!

Thank you very much!

Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave a lovely comment that always makes my day!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 11

Zayn misinformed them that the bake sale will be a two-day event, so after the last day, they all felt a bit relieved to not be surrounded by cavity inducing treats and sex deprived mothers.

The only thing Louis enjoyed about it is the unlimited time he gets to spend with kids.

But overall it was not that bad of an experience, his weekend was not yet over and it's only 6pm so he still has a few more hours to waste and then he'll be back to work tomorrow.

Adult life sometimes sucks especially if you have a big ass house to pay for.

They were all gathered around in the living room and staring at the bag of cash that they earned from the sale, half of it was already donated to the school and they were left with the other half but the bag was still very much filled.

"I can't believe we made that much at a bake sale." Liam commented as he scratched his head, he didn't know what to do with it and neither did the others.

"We probably made a lot more if Niall didn't give away some of it for free." Zayn sighed before pointing at Niall who was lying on the floor and snuggling Biscuit.

"We should celebrate!" Niall shouted, Biscuit only barked in response and Louis had to coo adorably at his dog.

He knew Biscuit wasn't agreeing to what Niall was suggesting but more of barking in startled surprise.

"Let's go out for a drink lads" Harry agreed with Niall and stared at the occupant of the room.

"I can't guys, I have work in a few hours." Liam pouted sadly, he had taken a leave yesterday from work to help with making another batch of treats with Harry so now he actually has to go back to work at the club.

Niall immediately let go of Biscuit as he hurriedly pulled himself up into his feet, his grin widening in excitement.

"That's a better idea! Let's go have a drink at Liam's!" he cheered.

"I second that motion!" Harry shouted back before giving Niall a high five.

"This is not the parliament you idiot." Louis shook his head in disappointment.

"I would love to go check where Liam is working." Zayn suddenly spoke, his own smile appearing after being in a few seconds of shock.

"Do you guys not think before you speak?" Louis finally asked in bewilderment, he was still unsure if they were serious about this plan or not.

There had been numerous time where they all planned the most bizarre thing like Niall going on a road trip in the middle of the night, forgetting the fact that only Louis has a car so now Louis has another car parked next to his because of course Niall will buy one to grant his wishes. Harry had once asked them all to attend a yoga class where Louis has to be bedridden for a whole day because his body did not like being stretched after years of not doing it. The new addition was Zayn's bake sale which was a bit tame compared to the others but was still an activity that they all went through.