[22]

I planned to update on 1D's
8th year Anniversary but I got tied up :(

Also, it was birthdaaay last 11th soooo am I forgiven?

But tadaaaa,

Here is a chapter! Enjoy!

♡♡♡♡
●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 22

Louis was having the urge to smother himself with a pillow for about an hour right now.

"Someone probably put a curse on you, I am very sure of it." Niall said from where he was sat at the end of Louis' hospital bed.

They were again stuck in the hospital just like before and Louis was getting sick of the antiseptic smell and disgusting food.

"Shut up Niall." Louis grumbled hatefuly at his over-chatty friend.

He would like to smother him too.

"Calm down Louis." Harry said in worry from Louis' side.

He was standing behind the nurse who was checking Louis' blood pressure, the nurse who was also staring at Niall like he had lost his mind.

"But don't you see? You're like a magnet for disaster." Niall continued on.

"I said shut up or I will kick you out." Louis threatened him.

"Please hold still Mr. Tomlinson." the nurse told him when he tried throwing a pillow at Niall.

"Maybe it's because you failed to retweet that tweet that said If you didn't do it, you'll get bad luck for 85 years." Niall explained.

The nurse was getting frustrated about Louis moving too much, she was getting a hard time looking for a vein on Louis arm. She needed to put an IV and leave this room already.

"I swear Niall if you don't shup up, you'll be the one requiring medical help." Louis huffed in frustration and glared at the nurse when she just went right in and stabbed him with the needle.

The nurse gave him a not so apologetic look and continued checking on Louis' vitals.

"Fine."

When she double checked if everything was in places, Harry decided to finally ask what he was thinking since he arrived at the hospital.

"Will he be needing any surgery?"

The hard look on the nurse face suddenly softened upon looking at Harry. Louis would have scoffed angrily at the nurse who has been giving him and Niall a cold shoulder but he couldn't blame her.

Harry looked like a kicked puppy since they arrived at the hospital and made sure to never leave Louis' side, only letting the nurse near him because he knows Louis needed to be checked.

"No, it was just a light tear, so someone will come here in a few to stich it back up." the nurse answered him gently.

"Thank god for that." Niall sighed gratefully.

He has been getting anxious as well but tried to not show it so he ended up annoying the hell out of Louis to get his mind of the fact that he almost died...again.

The nurse shook her head at Niall before checking Louis' vitals one more time and leaving the room.

"Should I sue her?" Niall pondered as he stared at where the nurse left.