Arrival

We finally arrived at our destination, Hawaii. Nash and Nixon worked to untie my wrists and ankles then took my gag off. I glared at both of them.

Once they removed my gag, I said, "Was that necessary?"

"Yes," they both said together.

I huffed and got up, bumping into Nixon.

"Do you mind Hulk Hogan?" he asked me irritated. I hauled off and smacked him twice. "What the hell?"

"Piss off Nixon," I said in a huffiness as I got up and pulled my luggage overhead out. Then I pushed past everyone, exiting the plane.

Nixon looked at Nash. "How is it? You helped bound and gag her, yet she does nothing to you?"

"Maybe because I have my ways of pleasing her," he smirked.

"Ew," he gave him a disgusted look as he grabbed his carry-on bag and exited the plane.

"What's up with Maggie?" Nate asked Nash as they were exiting the plane.

"She isn't into the kink," he smirked. He is earning a weird look from Nate.

I had exited the plane and went to get my bag from the baggage claim. I stood there waiting for it to come through. The nerve of the brothers to bound and gag me. Seriously? What is wrong with them?

I watched as bags moved on the conveyor belt and finally saw mine. I went to grab for it when someone beat me to it. I turned to see Nash standing there with a smile. I shot him a glare.

"Oh, come on, you will not be mad at me this entire trip, were you?"

"Maybe," I huffed.

"Bet I can change your mind," he said as he leaned in and kissed my neck.

I tried not to give him. I still peeved at him and Nixon. I felt his hand gently touch my waist and pulled me closer, causing my body to heat. Then he moved his lips softly down my neck, leaving little kisses in his wake.

Must resist his kisses. He continued his assault on my neck as I felt my legs turn to jello, and my nether regions become warm. It was getting harder and harder to resist until I let out a soft moan. Yep, I gave in. Can I help it? He has soft, plump lips.

Nate walked by with his bag. "Do you two mind? We are in a public airport for Christ's sake!"

"Yeah, no one has time for that," Nathan said.

"Well, unless you want free live porn," Nixon said as we all looked at him. "Well, you two are getting it on in an airport." He walked away, and I rolled my eyes.

Nash and I grabbed our bags and followed behind everyone as Nash reached up and grabbed my ass. I shot him a look, and he shrugged. Yep, this would be a fun vacation.

We rented some cars for our duration here and drove to the beach houses. We pulled up to a home, and I swear to god this thing was a freaking mansion. Good god, it was huge.

We all got out of the car. "Damn Daniel," Nixon said, earning a look from Nate and Pat. He just rolled his eyes. "What? It's okay for Nash to live porn, but it isn't okay for me to swear? You're such hypocrites." He huffed.

"Nixon Richard Gray! I swear you will not see the light of the day of you keep it up," Pat yelled at him.

"Your middle name is Richard?" I asked him, surprised.

"Yes, my middle name is Richard," he mocked me. "Questions? No? Good," he stormed off.

"Someone's touchy," I mumbled.