Things are getting better and better

After our little chat, Nash and I decided the next time we had sex to make sure no one caught us and to carry protection at all costs. Man, that was embarrassing.

While we were dealing with that, Jonas was dealing with his family at the rental house they were sharing with Cayson and his family.

"I can't believe you, Jonas! You always pick your family over me!" Karen wailed.

"Are you serious? I have done everything to make you happy, and all you can do is to be a bitch to me about my family!" he shouted.

"Come on, Dad," Jamie yelled.

"Jamie, stay out of this! It's between your mother and me," he snapped.

"That's the problem, it's not between Mom and you," Jace said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means all you two do is a fight. We're supposed to be on vacation, and here you two are fighting," Jace said.

"Maybe I'm tired of having to choose between your mother and my family," he said to Jace.

"Then don't," Jamie said.

"What?"

"Either be with each other or don't, but quit fighting," he said as he walked out of the room.

Jace looked at his parents. "He's right. We're sick of the fighting." With that, he walked away.

I took out the trash when I saw Jace and Jamie walking this way. I wonder what they want?

"Hey, Maggie," Jace greeted me.

"Jace, Jamie," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Are the boys around?"

"In the house," I said, and they both walked past me going inside the house.

I followed shortly after. I walked in to see Jace and Jaime in the living room with the boys, and they were all talking. They all looked serious. I left them be and slipped out unnoticed.

Eh, nothing is better than going for a walk on the beach, anyway. I walked along the shoreline until I found my way by the house Jonas and Cayson were staying. I heard a lot of yelling and things breaking. Being the ever so nosy person I was, I found out what was going on.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited then opened the door. Before I knew it, I heard someone yell, "Maggie!" Then something flew and hit me in the face. I grabbed my face and looked to see blood. I started screaming.

"Jesus!" Jonas ran over and grabbed a towel, trying to get the blood to stop.

Karen ran over. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"Don't touch me," I screamed, snatching the towel from him and scrambling out of there. I ran out of the door so fast with them hot on my heels. I ran as soon as I could, but it was hard. There was so much blood, and I felt dizzy.

I finally made it to the beach house, grabbing the door and yanking it open. I ran past the boys upstairs to my room.

"Mags?" Nash got up and went upstairs, and the boys started to follow behind when Jonas and Karen ran inside.

"Did Maggie come in here?" Jonas asked, out of breath.

"Yeah, why?" Nixon asked.

"Where is she?"

"She ran upstairs," he said. Then they heard a scream. They all ran upstairs to see Nash trying to help me.

"Oh god, Nash! It hurts!" I was hysterical.