Two

Maddison woke to Evie on her bed. She smiled and held her close as she slept. She was worried about seeing Max again today.

Maddison got out of bed. She smiled as she got a shower. She loved Evie so much. She still loved Max too.

She got out and tied her hair up, allowing it to dry naturally. Evie was sitting up awake when she got out of the bathroom after getting dressed.
"Hey baby. Were you sleepy?" Maddison asked. Evie nodded and rubbed her eyes.
"I wants some coco pops."

Maddison took Evie downstairs and sat her at the table. Maddison gave her the coco pops. "Yay! Mummy are we seeing dat man again?" She asked.
Maddison stayed silent. "Mummy?"

Maddison sighed. "I think so baby."
"Otay. He a very nandsome man," Evie said as she took a spoonful of coco pops.
Maddison smiled and kissed her head. "He is baby."
Evie grinned up at her with a mouthful of coco pops. "You marry him!"

Maddison just smiled and sat down with Evie as she ate her own breakfast. She loved Evie and wished she could somehow tell Evie about Max being her dad.

When the finished, Maddison got Evie dressed into a cute yellow dress, purple tights and ugg boots. Maddison grinned at Evie. "You're so cute."
"Me know."
"You're a sassy little thing aren't you?" Maddison asked as she picked her daughter up.

Maddison went out to her car. She strapped Evie in and drove to school. Max was standing by his car waiting. "Look who it is."
Evie grinned. "It mine boyfriend!" She squealed as she began squirming in her seat.
Maddison smiled and let her out. Evie toddled over to Max. Max scooped her up.

Maddison sighed and walked over to them. Evie smiled.
"Mummy! Look!" Evie said. Maddison laughed.
"Yeah sweetie. Have you said hello to your da- Maxy," Maddison quickly corrected herself.
"Uh huh," Evie replied.

Max carried Evie inside while Maddison walked with them.
"You okay?" Max asked. Maddison shrugged.
"Can't complain."
Max nodded and smiled. "That's good darling."
"Don't...call me darling."

Maddison took Evie to the crèche and sighed. Max was waiting. "Why doesn't she know I'm her father?" He asked.
Maddison shrugged. "Haven't found the need to tell her yet."

Max glared at Maddison's back as she walked. "You're denying me the chance to be a father."
"I'm not! You're seeing her aren't you?" Maddison yelled.
Max glared. "Talk to her soon. By soon I mean at break time."

He walked to the office. Maddison sighed and went to the staffroom. She made herself a coffee.

Tom came over and smiled at her. Maddison smiled back.
"Morning Tom," she said.
"Morning you. You okay? You seem frustrated."
Maddison shrugged. "I'll be fine."
"Sure?"
Maddison nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Just Evie's sperm donor is kicking off," she mumbled.

Max looked up as Rachel walked in. Max smirked. "Well, you're the grandmother of my daughter. How does that feel?" He asked.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Cut it out Max. Maddison doesn't want to know you."
"Well, I have a reason to talk to Maddison."
Rachel rolled her eyes. Max smirked.
"I do believe we have briefing to get to," Max said. Rachel walked out in front of him.

They walked into the staffroom. Max saw Maddison sitting with Tom. He got jealous. Maddison was his and didn't want Tom near her. Rachel began to do the briefing. Max smiled at Maddison but she didn't smile back. He knew he was too harsh with her earlier.

Maddison got up when the briefing had finished. Max followed her to her classroom. Maddison felt someone following her. She couldn't believe he was following her. Maddison sat at her desk and sighed. "What?"
"I'm sorry. I was a dick."

Maddison nodded. "Yes. You are a dick. You always will be a dick," she said.
"Yes alright. I get it."
Maddison grinned and winked. "Good. Now, get lost."

Maddison stood up and went to open the door. Max grabbed her and pulled her up against him. Maddison was breathing heavily as she felt Max wanting her. Max smirked and kissed her neck.
"You want me," he said. Maddison found herself nodding. She wanted him too.

Max kissed her and she kissed back. Maddison felt Max lifting her on to the desk. 

He walked over and closed the blinds on the windows and the door. He walked back over and kissed her passionately. Maddison ran her hands through Max's hair.

Max grabbed her butt and pulled her into him. Maddison swore at feeling his hardened member. "M-Max."
"Shh. It's alright."

Maddison whimpered as Max pulled away. She was heavily breathing. "M-Max. Why are you doing this?" She asked.
"Because I want you to want me."
Maddison groaned. "I-I do want you. S-So much."
Max smiled and kissed her.
"Why don't we try again? For Evie," Max said. Maddison found herself nodding in agreement. She wanted Evie to have a good solid family.
"Okay."

Max was about to leave when Maddison pulled him back and kissed him. Max kissed back and smiled.
"Will we have a quickie?" Max asked.
Maddison grinned. "I thought you would never ask."

Max laid her down on the desk and kissed down her body. Maddison moaned out loud.

Suddenly, the door opened...