Four

A/N - Sophie Tyler belongs to Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*

Maddison groaned as she woke. She looked to see Max asleep next to her. Maddison saw they were both naked. "Damn it."

Max woke soon after. "Hello beautiful."

Maddison rolled her eyes. "You do realise we're both naked. That means we've had sex," she said.

Max smirked and nodded. "Yes. I am aware of that. But if you remember, we have had sex plenty of times before. How else would we have Evie?"

***
Maddison couldn't believe she had stayed over at Max's house. She wasn't too happy but knew he had a point. They had slept together before.

Thankfully, Max had remembered a condom as Maddison found the used one in her shoe. She was also thankful that Evie was with Rachel for the night.

***
Max came downstairs and smiled. "What do you say we give our relationship another go?" He asked.

Maddison sighed. "I don't know Max. You've hurt me too many times. My heart won't cope if you hurt me again," she said.

"I won't hurt you. I promise."

Maddison nodded. She looked at him. "This is your last chance. No more lies, hurting each other. If we do this, we do it for Evie."

***
Maddison and Max were talking when the doorbell rang. Maddison smiled. "I'll go."

Maddison opened the door and was shocked to see a girl there. She looked no older than sixteen. "Can I help you?" Maddison asked.

"I'm looking for Max."

Maddison frowned but called Max. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sophie. His daughter."

***
Maddison was fuming. She looked at Max. "You've got a teenage daughter?!" She yelled.

Max sighed. "Maddison."

"No! You promised me! No more lies and this is the bloody biggest!"

"I didn't think I'd see her again. Her mum took her," Max said in an attempt to calm her down.

Maddison scoffed. "Still, in the time we were together, you could have easily said 'oh Maddison, I have a teenage daughter named Sophie!' Seriously!"

Sophie walked in and smiled. "Who's the blonde cutie?" She asked.

Max looked at her. "That's Evie. Your little sister," he said.

"She's cute."

***
Maddison went to pick up Evie. Max had asked if Maddison would allow her to meet her big sister. Maddison agreed.

Evie was excited to see her daddy. Maddison pulled up. "Right baby girl, behave and don't get upset okay?" Maddison said.

"Me won't!"

***
Max and Sophie were talking. The front door opened and Evie ran in. "Daddy! I done some colours in!" She squealed.

Evie soon stopped when she saw Sophie. She got scared. "Who dat?" She asked.

Max picked her up. "This is Sophie. She's your big sister."

Evie frowned. "Muma gots no other babies. I her only baby."

Max smiled. "Your mummy isn't Sophie's mummy. She has a different mummy."

Evie nodded. She looked at Sophie. "You pway barbie?"

"No. But I can."

***
Sophie and Evie were upstairs. Maddison sat with Max. "Another bloody bombshell."

"I know. We'll get through this. I promise you now Maddison. The four of us can be a family," he said.

Somehow, Maddison had to believe in it. She wouldn't cope if she lost him again.