6.Forgotten birthday? Part 3

I walked in the direction of the beach and ate my cake quietly, as I neared the beach, I could hear the waves crashing against the shore. I sighed as the smell of the salty seawater filled my nose.

I hummed softly and stepped onto the sand, I took of my sandals and held them in the hand that was not holding the cake. I felt the soft sand under my toes and smiled. I walked around the beach, wondering why Lizzie had sent me here. I was about to head back but then, saw a figure standing near the shoreline.

As I got closer, I realised it was Oli! My heart skipped a beat as I went closer, apparently I was not very soft and he heard me. He turned around and waved at me, he's so cute. I awkwardly smiled and waved back. After the "Nandos lunch adventure" Oli and I spent a lot of time together, getting to know each other better... and every second we spend together makes my heart beat faster.

I went up next to him and looked in the direction he was looking in...

A beautiful sunset!

"It's so pretty!" I said, smiling. "Do you like it? He asked. "Like what?" I said. "The sunset" He said. I nodded my head. "I knew you'd like it, that's why I asked you to come here for this to happen" he said, I looked at him and he said, "Ms Y/N L/N, I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stared at him and tried to digest what had just happened, did my crush just ask me to be his girlfriend? "If not that's totally fine but..." he rambled. "Yes! I will!" I squealed.

He pulled me into a bear hug and I hugged back, our eyes met and soon our lips met too. I felt safe.

What they did after Nandos (if you think this is all too sudden)

-cycling
-rock climbing
-picnic
-face painting
-mooooorreee-

We "side-hugged" each other as we walked back home. "Cake? I offered, he laughed, "that's why I love you"