8.Misunderstandings? Part 1

???'s POV

he knew I loved her, he knows that. How could he... the only reason I'm dating my current girlfriend is because I knew she would never love me. Well she will... and I will make her... I'm sorry Lizzie.

Lizzie's POV

Every time Joel sees Oli and Y/N, he goes quiet and gets moody... what's up with him? Today, I will be hosting a party on the beach where Oli asked Y/N to be his girlfriend. We will swim and have a barbecue (<- a lot like a party I went to before but not to a beach), I hope this cheers him up!

Oli's POV

I was tidying up my table when I heard the phone ring, I went to my phone and answered

Conversation (because I'm too lazy!)
O: Hello?
Y/N: HEYO OLI!
O: Hey! What's up?
Y/N: Lizzie invited you and me to a party at the beach!
O: that's great! Thank her for me!
Y/N (calling out to Lizzie but still heard on call): Oli thanks you!!
I chuckle
O: what should I bring?
Y/N: swimwear and other stuff for after you swim
O: ok! What are the details...

<time skip to after call>

I hung up and marked on my calendar, tomorrow's the party, meet at Lizzie and Y/N's house... ok, there, done! I smiled and went back to my desk

The next day...

Y/N's POV

I was in my room, choosing clothes to wear
To the beach:

I was in my room, choosing clothes to wearTo the beach:

Under that... swimwear:

After swim (change of clothes):

(Sorry, I'm bad at choosing outfits)

When I had finally picked out the outfits and put them in my bag, I packed up my closet and sat on my bed to watch YouTube.

Joel's POV

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Asked Scott as he held Oli's money in their hands. "Scott, you know that you should not question me..." I said as we got a ladder and put it against the wall. "Y/N lives in the second floor of her house, so this should be her room window." I said, climbing up it and prying open the window with my fingers. I looked up, SHOOT! Y/N is there! I climbed back down quickly and said, "Scott, go" he immediately knew what to do and went to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. "I'll get it!" Screamed Y/N, putting down her phone and running out of her room. This is my chance! I climbed back up and went into her room. I put Oli's money into a case and stuffed it into a bag. I put the bag under her bed and snuck back out.

Y/N's POV

I saw Joel try to get into my room, I knew he had a crush on me and that's why I avoided him too, I used to be jealous of my sister because she got him, but now that I've met Oli, I'm as happy as can be! I heard the doorbell ring and rushed out of my room.

"Scott!" I heard Lizzie say, I jumped down the remaining stairs and went to greet him. Joel will not get away with this, I waved and quickly rushed back upstairs and rushed into my room, but Joel was no where in sight. I just gotta act when he comes here...

"JOEL!!" I heard Lizzie scream. Oh no... what now?

A/N
If you are wondering why it says "misunderstandings?" As the title, wait for part 2 and you will find out