13.my heart has been torn in two...

<time skip to when they were in Lauren's house and Y/N was alone in the house>

-Oli BAE🐼-: Y/N! YOU THERE?? WHERE ARE YOU??
Yammy: Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED!?
Callum: what happened?? Y/N?????
Joel: erm...
Sista: guys, don't ask...

~sista removed you from this group~

I started crying as I read every private message the gang sent me, why Lizzie why... Oli was worried sick, Yammy was freaking out and Callum was rly confused, I guess a WHOLE lot of messages came in after that, but that was after being removed from the chat...

I sighed and texted Oli a "hi" and went offline I hung my head and put my head in my hands. Just then, I heard a door open, I wiped the tears away from my face and started to unpack, since my room was on the second floor of Lauren's house, I had enough time to wipe all the tears away from my face and wash my face too.

That's what I thought anyway, the minute I stepped out of the bathroom and back to my bag, the first thing I saw from the bag was, a picture of my Olibear and I having a picnic. Immediately, tears welled up in my eyes and I broke down crying. Lauren burst into my room and when she saw me on the ground crying, she came over and comforted me. "If he's the one, he will come for you." She said reassuringly, I smiled weakly at her and thanked her, "I...I just need to unpack really quick, then go out for some fresh air..." I said. "Do you know your way around this area?" Lauren asked, "I studied here before so I do!" I said.

<time skip to after unpacking>

Clothes, pictures, camera.... DONE! I was finally done!! I plopped onto my bed and sighed deeply, I took out my BlackPink hoodie and changed into jeans, I looked at myself in the mirror, not a nice sight I guess...

 DONE! I was finally done!! I plopped onto my bed and sighed deeply, I took out my BlackPink hoodie and changed into jeans, I looked at myself in the mirror, not a nice sight I guess

(Lisa is the name of my BIAS in BP, I have this jacket actually 😂)

Sigh... I wish my hair were straighter, I wish my legs were thinner... well... I guess I might as well go out now...

I stepped out of the house and felt a feeling I have not felt in a LONG LONG time...

Freedom.

Ever since I was young, I was always controlled by Lizzie or my parents.

Now... I'm alone... but I'm happy... no...

The truth is, I've never liked being alone, because I am usually very productive and always hangout with my friends at least two or three times a week, I don't feel normal when I'm alone... especially in a different country.

I was walking with my head down and my ha da in my hoodie pockets as it was quite chilly and cold and did not even look up once to enjoy my surroundings...

Don't give up Y/N! You can do this! You have the ability to make friends and call them your family in a few days time! You faboolous like dat!

I will make friends and I will turn over a new leaf! The first person I see will be my first friend!

It had been very quiet but suddenly, I could hear footsteps and the noise was getting closer and closer to me, I turned around and did not have enough time to look at that person's face before he, or she, covered my eyes.

"I finally found you..." (definitely a "he" now) he said. That voice sounded familiar... where have I heard... HOLD ON! I REMEMBER!!

A/N
Hi! Remember me? Galaxy! You did not forget me? How nice! Sorry for not updating recently, been feeling quite sick lately but last day of school for the year is tomorrow so I decided that I would write a chapter today! Have a good day/noon/afternoon/evening/night!!

ZOOP! ~Galaxy