21. Joel's favour (in full)

Y/N's POV

I woke up...but did not want to open my eyes. Oh...that's right. I have to help Joel with his favour. It's 4 days before Christmas aka 4 days before the party and I don't know if I'll be attending. Oh...that's right...Lizzie is having the party take part in our house.

Thanks Lizzie...

Welp! I just gotta carry on with life and go with the flow because only dead fish go with the flow but right now I feel really depressed and dead. Friends would find this very unusual as I always answer their texts and I'm usually over-bubbly. I guess for the next few days I won't be myself. Is this normal for a break up? Wait, not yet, I have not broken up with him yet.

I sigh and reach for my phone and text Oli

...
Me: Oli, I saw you with another girl and I saw you two having a kissing marathon of sorts, here's the thing. You have...had... a girlfriend but now you don't because I'm breaking up with you and Nobody dates cheaters!

...

I change his name on my phone to "🐼🙅🏻‍♀️" I can't hold grudges but I never hold grudges against anyone, even people I hate. He took my heart and smashed it into a million pieces. The first relationship I've had with anyone. And possibly the last...

I smell morning breath even though it's the afternoon and scrunch up my face in disgust...EW! I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair and change into a cute and casual outfit that looks like...

EW! I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair and change into a cute and casual outfit that looks like

This^^^

Then I look out the window that it was close to snowing. Sigh...I change into a new outfit

When I realise what time it was, I realise I was 6

When I realise what time it was, I realise I was 6. HOURS. LATE. I rush into the kitchen, grab my purse, throw in my phone, wallet and keys and bolt to Joel's house.

When I reach his house, I pant hard with my hands on my knees. "Is there a dog our here?" Joel laughed as he opened the door and brought me in, "it's cold out here! Come in! Come in!" He ushers me into his house and says slowly...

"I...would like to...*cough cough* propose *cough cough* to Lizzie..." he said sheepishly, putting his hand on his neck embarrassed written all over his face.

"THAT'S GREAT!! I CAN TELL YOU WHAT RING SHE WOULD LIKE BECAUSE I SAW HER EYEING ONE IN A STORE. I CAN PLAN EVERYTHING!! THE PLACE YOU CAN PROPOSE, WHERE YOU CAN GET MARRIED, WHAT YOU CAN WEAR-" I start screaming, Joel covers my mouth with his hand before I continue to babble on. "Mphgh mpghe!!!" I try to speak but can't.

<time skip>

We finally got everything ready... the ring...

The place was where they first met which was actually at a beautiful forest when they went to camp together and grew very fond of each other

I wish Oli and I could have had such a fine relationship like my sister

A/N
Here! This will be my first Christmas on Wattpad and I can't wait!! ;) I'll update everyday from the 20th to the 25th Of December!! Every year I'll do that!!

Anyways, Joel did not set Y/N up to see Oli and that...other girl... was it just Oli who chose a new girl or did someone else set them up?