26. Lizzie. Gone. America. Me. Bleeding. Dying.

Y/N's POV

I looked out my window with hot tears running down my face, how could she leave me.HOW COULD SHE! I buried my face in my hands I banged my hands against my window...

Not a good idea...when I am angry...I get REALLY angry...

SMASH. OW!

The window smashed and bits of glass shatter everywhere, I thought this glass can't be broken???!!! OW! I looked at my hand and realised it was bleeding, so were both my arms

"LIZZIE!!!" I screamed through the window, Lizzie was about to step into their taxi...

Lizzie's POV

I heard a cry for me, it sounded like Y/N I look up and realise it is! I smiled weakly and wave, stepping into the taxi and closing the door, then I realise that she was crying and showing me her arm, why was she showing me her- Wait... IS SHE BLEEDING?!?!

The Taxi driver starts driving and I point out to Joel like a civilised person... ok...maybe I screamed

"JOEL!! JOEL!! Y/N IS BLEEDING!!" I point out the window at Y/N "Our plane is leaving soon, just call Oli! So we can NOT MISS OUR FLIGHT and Y/N is saved" Joel said matter-o-factly

I sighed sadly and then realised he was right, I phoned Oli and he picked up almost immediatley.

"OLI! Y/N! HOUSE! BLEEDING! BLOOD! WINDOW! GOING! ME! AMERICA! HER! HURRY!" I screamed into the phone and hung up.

When I look up from my phone...the house is no where in sight...

Y/N's POV

Lizzie. Gone. America. Me. Bleeding. Dying.

I cry even harder and I look at myself in the mirror, my arms, legs and face are covered in blood, the glass definitely cut me.

But how could she just drive away...on her phone...without a care in the world...I may not even be in this world for long...the loss of blood...

I hear a door bang open and I hear Oli's voice and footsteps up the stairs and Oli saying, "dang these stairs!!" I laugh weakly as my room door bursts open and Oli's voice

But I can't hear him...and I can't see anything...and I cantshvsjsvsjsvjsvsjxbxkdb...