15.Found and Lost

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!!" Everyone screamed, I woke up in a hospital bed "I'm so so so sorry, Y/N!" Lizzie squealed, leaning in to hug me. I, for the first time in forever, hugged back, the rest of the gang "awww"ed and left us alone for quality sister time.

"I caused you so much stress yet you never would scold me" She says, breaking the awkwardness. "I guess..." I say, tired from the day. "Lizzie, I remember seeing you in StarBucks before I fainted, what are you doing in America?" I asked curiously. "Well... Joel and I are getting married!!" She laughed. "OMG! Congrats!" I said, enthusiastic yet tiredly.

"You know... you are very special to me and I will never send you to a different country again! So why don't you come back to England with me and the gang?" Lizzie asked. My smile slowly faded away and I said, "Lizzie, I still need some alone time, I can stay with Lauren for 2 weeks more, then I'll make my decision"

Lizzie poured and said, "the rest of the gang came all the way here to see you! Why don't you want to! Even Oli came here before us and he said he hopes you come back because he cannot live without you!" The thought of Oli made me even more guilty.

"I'm sorry Lizzie..." I apologised "but I can't..."
"Ok...sure! Just telling you that I'm sorry and I miss you!" Lizzie said, going out of the room with a weak smile on her face.

I'm sorry Lizzie

"Y/N! Wake up! You can go home now!" I heard, I think it was 7pm and Lauren was "hovering" above me and helping me out of the hospital bed. "Where's everybody? Where's Oli? Where's Lizzie?" I asked

"All back in England" She said plainly. What? Already? I did not get to spend time with my Oli bear! Argh...

<Time skip to when reached home>

I hopped out of Lauren's car, 8.56, that's great. I walked into her house and took a shower and plonked into bed. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and sat down and write in my diary.

~~~

Dear Diary,

Today, oli found me... and I lost him. He  came all the way to America to find me. And I fainted, I RUINED EVERYTHING! Grrr, I'm so stupid... welp! I guess that's just me...

Y/N ...
(Thanks @Sun_Shower_RD Sorry If I got your name wrong!)
~~~

Wait... what was the date? I have my checked! It's been so long! 23rd of November?? Wow! It's nearly Christmas! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Well, I guess I'll be going home earlier than Lizzie expected! Haha

A/N
OMG!! WE ARE ALMOST AT 900 READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!! 💜💜