19.Christmas shoppjng (part 2)

Y/N's POV

Suddenly my vision blurred and I felt droplets of water in my face, I was crying! I did not know why... was it the feeing of breaking a tradition or was it the lonely feeling inside of me...

Ignoring the fact that about 13 people had seen me tearing, I wiped away my tears and walked into the Christmas shopping paradise! I walked towards the trolleys lined up one in front of the other and chose the one that did not have paper, candy wrappers or old mouldy food in it and wheeled it to the entrance of the store.

I started to SHOOOOOP (Let's go shooping! <- GamingWithJen reference)

Bobbles, mini Christmas trees, candles scented like cinnamon! It was a Christmas Creep's paradise!! Like me! My favourite holiday is Christmas and I always make an effort to decorate my room once a year!

This is my bed right now...

This is my cabinet right now

Do you can tell I'm a festive person! I walk around the store by my forever alone sled unless you call a trolley filled with Christmas deco a friend

I walked towards the cash register and greeted the cashier, "Merry Early Christmas!" I said cheerily. "What do you mean? It's only the 14th of December!" The cashier laughed. I smiled and said, "wut! 11 more days till Christmas!! It's coming!"

The cashier whose name tag read, "Hello, my name is Jennie" laughed again and asked, "Are you Ms Y/N?"

I nodded my head slowly while transferring the Christmas decorations from the trolley too the counter top.

"Somebody has already paid for everything you bought!" She said, passing my the receipt, "he knew what you would buy-" she covered her mouth with both her hands. "I mean... the person with a non-specific gender knew what you would buy!" She said.

I have an idea of who that non-specific gender is! I thanked the cashier and took the three big bags of Christmasy goodness and walked away, waving to the cashier with my elbow an thanking her.

Suddenly a nicely and smartly dressed man wearing sunglasses and a cap walked up to me, "are you Ms Y/N?" He asked. "No, I'm Santa Claus" I joked, "about to give gufts to little children all over the world in 11 days, look forward to that little boy! Now run along now!"

He laughed and said "I'm guessing you are" I nodded, "come with me into the limo"

I followed him, not thinking, my mind was full of questions:

LIMO?? WUT LIMO!! WHO IS THE MAN?? WHY AM I FOLLOWING HIM?? WHO?? WAAAATT?? WHY IS HE NOT HELPING ME WITH MY BAGS?!?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SUFFERING HERE??

I continued to follow him to a limo when 1,000,000 lights turned on, wut...

Oh street lamps, silly me, I did not realise it was so late! A limo was driven to where the guy whose name I did not get and I stood... (can I call the guy Bob? Bobby? BIBBLY BOBBLY BUBBLY BOO!!)

The door of the limo opened and Oli stepped out holding a boutique of flowers and said, "Y/N, did you forget our date was today?"

Lizzie's POV

I sent oli to make up for me not going with her Christmas shopping and surprise her with a date, he said he already planned one and it coincidentally was on the same day as wanted!

After seeing Oli and Y/N being such a cute couple, Joel has made up with me but I just wish he would propose...

Y/N's POV

I ran towards Oli, threw down the bags and hugged him, "maybe I did! But whatever! You are here now!" (So cheesy! Blegh!)

This Christmas Shopping definitely turned around, but I'm pretty sure Lizzie had something to do with this! No matter, she did heal my half broken heart and I'm grateful! :)

A/N
I'm back!! Sorry for the LOOOONG break! But I'm back now!!