Chapter 3

"LIAMMM!" Niall yells from bed. He has just been awaken by the sounds of Maggie's hungry wails. 

"LIAM GET THE BABY!" Louis yells groggily. 

"Yeah Liam it's your turn!" Zayn jumps in. 

"What?! How?! It's been my turn every time!" Liam yells. The boys took this as thier opening, 

"Oh so you are awake! Go get the baby" Harry yells rolling over in bed. Liam cusses under his breathe and kicks his legs over the side of the bed. He had on long basketball shorts, and no shirt. He was quite comfortable untill his lovely friends decided to leave their baby to him. 

"What's wrong Mag?" He asks rubbing his eyes. She continues to cry till he picks her up gently, and rocks her gingerly. She quites to some small moans. Liam scoffs, 

"What are you hungry? You must be Nialls" He laughs as this is the third time she's eaten tonight. It was just 5 am and he carried her to the kitchen. Whipping out a bottle, he pours the formula and water in and boiled it shortly. 

"Alright, alright it's coming!" Liam complains as she continues to whine. He tests the heat on his wrist and walks with her to the living room. 

"Oh look, spanish soap operas" Liam grumbles. He places the bottle in her mouth and he sucks happily. He, on he other hand, tries not to fall asleep watching the foreign language. After she drinks a bit he props her up on his leg to try and get a burp out of her. Soon, both are fast asleep, Maggie still sitting in an upright burping posistion. 

"Liam?" Harry says groggily. It was 8 in the morning and the boys had to be on the road to Jersey to make their 3 o'clock show. With that, Harry strolls in with only his boxers and white undershirt. Seeing the two sleeping he stopped in his tracks and tilted his head in confusion. 

"Maggie? What did daddy Liam do? Did he fall asleep?" he says as she looks to him confused. She smiled as she woke up further. Harry leaned over to pick her up and Liam's arms fell, him still dead asleep. 

"C'mon let's get breakfast because I'm starved" He says holding her with one arm. She holds his shoulder with her small hand and looked to where she was being led. 

"Can you eat stuff yet? Cause cotton candy can dissolve... Right?" he says placing her on the counter. Even at five monthes old she sat up pretty good on her own and he left her there, legs hanging off the counter. She just loved this and held herself so still, trying not to tip over. 

"Harry you up- Oh my god Maggie!" Louis cries and practically dives for the vulnerable baby. 

"Lou chill she can sit up" Harry shrugs. Louis holds her tight as she continues waving. Zayn had just taught her to wave yesterday. 

"Worry wort" Harry smirks. Louis scoffs and walks with her in the other room. 

"Can I get a smile? Please?" Louis begs. She only continues to glare at him. He took her free hand and spun her around. She smirked, but that wasn't good enough for Louis. 

"C'mon!" He says and continues to blowing rasberrys on her small stomach. She laughs hysterically and he smiles triumphant. 

"Look what's on the radio!" Harry calls and turns up the volme of the kitchen radio to full volume. 

"Your insecure! Don't know what for! Your turning heads when you walk through the d-o-or!"  the radio sang. With this all the boys were awak and rubbing their eyes. 

"Don't need makeup! To cover up!" Liam sings from the couch. "Being the way that you are is enough!" He finishes, standing and walking towards Maggie.