The Suitor

"Ive been looking for you since yesterday. Where have you been?!" Questioned Grif as he was about to munch his sandwich.

I took a sip from my orange juice before answering. "Just talked to a friend."

He raised his brow and somehow corrected me. "You mean ally?"

I annoyingly sighed. "Are you telling me that I don't have other friends besides you?!"

He chuckled. "Yes. Actually it's because your good at making enemies."

I glared at him. "You're not my only friend Grif. I can prove you that."

"O...key?" Forcing to hold back his laugh. But then failed. He laughed louder than before that he's turning pink.

"Don't laugh! I'm not kidding!" I stammered. "I got many...." then a scent of cigarette's smoke distracted me to finish my sentence.

I turned my head at the side, following the scent...I smirked as I saw in a distance the person I considered a friend. Well...sort of.

"Cindy! We're friends right?" I asked with a forcing tone.

He looked at me then exhales smoke before replying. "No." He shortly answered. "I still hold a grudge on you after you defeated me."

_________________
Personal file of Cindy :
Fullname: Cindyeviol Quintine
Nickname: Cindy
A.K.A: The Sly Fox / the runaway rich boy
Age: 17
Gender: The Alpha Male
Grade: 3rd year highschool
Rank: Rook ( one of the top bosses )
Capability: immune of nicotine
Habit: Smoking Cigars
Skill: Fun to be with (only to mere juveniles)
------------------------------

"You're more of an ally." He continued.

Griffin burst out into laughter again. "See?! I told you so!"

I rolled my eyes at the side then a sigh of disappointment escaped my mouth. I give up. It's no use anyway.

Cindy changed the topic in an instant while he approached me. "About the war...are you ready to rumble?" Then played his cigarette on his fingers while waiting for my reply.

"Yes. Anytime." I bluntly answered.

"What's your plan?" He asked in such a monotone voice.

"I don't plan. I improvise."

He somehow smirked. "That's why you're stupid." Then put back the cigarette in his mouth.

I rocked my head back while laughing. "Stupid? It's funny cause that stupid person defeated the smartest dude in Aegean." Indicating him on what I stated.

He glared. But he didn't snap back.

"So, do you know the idiot who wants to conquer our school?" I asked. Breaking a 10 second silence.

"No, but I'm sure this person is ready for any shit. I heard he has many knights and followers. Also to mention his bishops and rooks."

"Another king...eh?"

"You bet."

"Hey! What're you talking about?!" Grif finally butted in.

Cindy looked at him in confusement. "Who's this? Your slave?"

I mentally snickered in what he thought. Though he really look like a slave...

Griffin almost died in shockness, though he didn't expect to be called like that since he considered himself as my official "bestfriend" which is a bit true.