Student Council

●●●●Third Person's Point of View●●●●

"Greetings, my mere students of Aegean Academy." And gave a lovely smile. "I'm the president of the Archangels Student Council."

Nick stared in disbelief at her. Her voice, her eyes, her skin, and her hair were all familiar for him, which made him to believe that this girl was really from last night at the ball. But he didn't expect to see her again so soon.

"My name is Lady Trinity Immaculate Grace Adamian. The third princess of the Adamian kingdom."

------------------------------------------
Personal File of Princess Trinity:
Fullname: Lady Trinity Immaculate Grace Adamian
Nickname: Triny 
A.K.A: Lady Rose
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Rank: Princess 
A.A. Rank: The Brand New Queen
Talent: Can annoy the fuck out of you
Attitude: Perfectionist
Weaknesses: Can't swim, prone to asthma, claustrophobic
Dislikes: Color Brown, Ugly stuffs
Likes: Roses, Books, classical music
Fav Song: Lacrimosa by Amadeus Mozart
Fav Cartoons: The Amazing World Of Gumbal & Adventure time
--------------------------------------------------------------

Now this wasn't expected by him at all. He thought he would never hear that name again. He stiffened while all of the old students gasped in surprise, except the freshmen since they knew it all along because they're the ones who elected her.

However, he forced himself not to believe what she had said. It was too good to be true. It's like staring something that you can't have. But then, even though he denies the fact, it still hunts him.

"Actually, I'm the root of all the changing stuffs here." She announced. "Ms. Greyjoy is only one of my instruments to let this happen. It's because, i want to bring back the good title of this academy, since it became corrupted by the barbaric doings of the delinquents who studied here."

"I'm only doing this because I don't want to laid waste what my great grandfather built. So I will do my best to fix up HIS school." She continued. "Let's start to the new policy that I made..." then a smirk can be seen in her lips. "First, the old students are strictly not allowed to go to building 2 where my beloved freshmen are. If caught doing so, well...#punishment. Second, I will not tolerate bullies." In this statement, she eyed the delinquent students to indicate them. "And also brawls."

Some daring students booed this. For the scoundrel students, brawling is a habit that cannot be avoided, that's why they're disappointed upon hearing what she had demanded.

"Third,I want all of you to be self-disciplined, respectful and nice to each other to gain good companionship. There are still more rules to discuss but we are running out of time, so just read the handbooks that will be given to you later by your advisers, in order for you to be guided....Once again, we are the Archangels Student Council, thank you." Then left the stage with her three subordinates.

After the announcement, the students returned to their respective classrooms to get ready for the next period. Nick sat on his chair with mixed emotions that all together struck his head. He's angry, he's disappointed, he's annoyed and confused at the same time; all the negative feelings hit him like a sucker punch.

Why am I feeling this way again?!  He thought irritatingly.

Yes, Again, since he tried his best to bury in the ground his past with her. He wanted to forget her. He wanted to forget all the things that had happened between them, because it was so heavy to handle, he couldn't take it.