The Red Head

Cheska's P.O.V.

I'm the girl you don't want to mess with, because I'm naturally a badass person. This is one of the reasons why until now I don't have a boyfriend. Some of my sisters in sorority told me that they simply want a girl that is soft and flirty...well bullshit. Whoever say that is a pussy. That's why I'm finding a guy who can outstand me so he can be "the man" in our relationship.

As I set out for a search in my school, I realized that there were lots of guys that could possibly outstand my awesomeness and strength. Although, most of them were jerks. It's expected anyway, since the school that I'm studying is filled with assholic delinquents. I want someone who is hardcore tough and at the same time....a gentleman.

That's why when I reached the queen rank, I've been challenging lots of powerful dudes and even rookies, well..., you know....to know if my perfect guy was still out there. Then on the third day of first semester in second year highschool, he finally showed up. He was like a young prince, except that he was a delinquent, who was riding on a white horse, except that it was a black motorcycle, with his golden crown, and what I meant was his blonde hair. Because of him being hot, I instantly fell head over heels when the moment I first saw him.  However, our first meet up wasn't that appeasing. Here's how it actually happened:

●●●●●Three Months Earlier●●●●●

"So...Cheska, have you found your mister right yet?" Whined Zetara, one of my bestfriends.

"Nope. He is still missing."

"What?! Are you two playing hide n' seek?" She chuckled.

I sighed. "I hope not, because the longer I seek him, the shorter my patience is."

"What about I set you up a blind date?"

"Don't you dare!"

"C'mon! Just give it a try."

My eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not that desperate!"

●●●●●●later that night●●●●●●

"So....is he coming?" I whispered to Zetara while observing my surroundings inside the night club.

A smirk escaped her peach glittered tinted lips. "Well, well...., I thought you're not that desperate."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just giving it a try."

"Yeah, whatever. By the way he said he's wearing a gray sweatshirt."

My shoulders dropped. "You serious?"

"Yep....and I think that's him." Then pointed her finger at the corner of the counter. "Right there."

My gaze followed at the given direction and found out that the guy I was supposed to date, was our professor!

Prof. Edmond Rifius!!!

"Oh shit! That's our professor!" I exclaimed.

Zetara turned her head at me. "Stop kidding around..."

My eyes widen. "I'm not fucking kidding! He's a teacher in Agean Academy! You would know it if you're a student there!"

"No shit?"

"Yes, no shit." I firmly stated.

"But what if it worked out?"

I frowned. "Of course not! He's in his 40's! And I'm freaking legit 16!"

"But he was like in his mid 20's!" She blurted out shockingly.

"It's because of his hashtag babyface! And by the way, how did he became my blind date?! What the hell did you do Zetara?!"