Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry?

Cheska's P.O.V.

(Present Time)

Nick already went upstairs to his room, while I decided to head first to the girl's restroom on the ground floor. Just as I'm about to enter, I saw the student president leaning on the wall beside the wooden door.

"So...ms. Vildormont, what's your relationship with that delinquent?" She suddenly uttered.

I flinched. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh c'mon! I know you got something, you two are too intimate."

I rolled my eyes. "We are just...friends."

"Oh really? Then why did you save him earlier from being stripped over? Are you jealous because lots of girls saw him naked?!" She rebuked.

"What the fuck dude?!" I exclaimed. "I simply saved him because it was wrong! And that's what friends do!"

She rolled her eyes at the side. "Whatever...." then she exhaled deeply. "Just....just, tell me his name and I'll forgive you for being an asshole to me." She muttered.

What? Now I'm the one who became an asshole to her? Bitch how ironic!

But instead to confront her more, I just made myself humble. However, I cannot ignore the fact that I'm a teasing maniac....(only to spoiled brats).

"You don't know the name of your enemy in your declared war?" Then chuckled. "How wise."

She cringed. "War? No! I'm just teaching him a lesson not to mess with the real BAWSE here! Now tell me his name, before I send you in detention!"

"Detention? Really?! Are you a teacher?!" I snapped with a daring questioning tone.

"No, but I'm a princess who owns this school now." Then relaxed her features. "So just say his name and everything will be fine between us."

I gasped. There's no use in babbling with her, it's simply would get us to nowhere, so I just told her.

"Okey." Then breathes some air. "His name is Nicholas Alexander Wilde. He's a second year student here. If you want to come by over in our building to see him, he's in section kindness. But don't expect to defeat him so easily, cause he still got us, his chess piece to support him." I firmly stated.

I anticipated another dispute from her but she seemed suddenly quite after I said those words,

...she seemed troubled.

"Okey...so I better go now, " I uttered before stepping inside the restroom, leaving our conversation.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Trinity's P. O. V.

When she said the name of a familiar person that I've known in the past, it sent me chills all over my body that I can't move nor speak. I was completely frozen. I don't know what to do but to remain there standing quietly. The last time I knew, the girl had left me.

So that boy's name is Nicholas Alexander Wilde. The name of the boy I used to play with inside the castle walls....the boy who spoiled me in being naughty, and the boy whom I promised to marry.

Everything is clear to me now; in why he refused to answer me when i asked his name in the infirmary, why he was so rude to me and all the hatred stuffs he'd been throwing at me, and him changing into a violent delinquent. It was all because of me. Me, me and only me. It's all my fault why it turned like this. It wouldn't be like this if I didn't left him in the first place....

Now he hated me more, for I threw a crazy prank on him. Oh bullocks! It only made it worse between us! How am I suppose to say sorry?!