The Eye For An Eye Thing

Trinity 's P.O.V.

"You will never get away with this!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

That little bastard! He humiliated me in front of others! I'll make sure that he'll pay for it!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●Meanwhile

Nick's P.O.V.

"Grif, who are we waiting for again?" I asked annoyingly.

"My mom."

My shoulders dropped. "Your mom?!" I repeated surprisingly. "And why?"

"I dunno, she just texted me."

"So can you just-----"

"Oh! There's my mom! I'll go now n' talk to her. Just wait for me here." Then he sprinted to her mom who appeared in the school guards' area.

I sighed and remained standing while leaning my back on the wall below the main building. I usually don't wait for someone, for I lack the capacity of being patient, but I'll just gonna let it through for today.

A muffled giggles from above can be heard down here but I just ignored it. Perhaps, it's only some stupid students having fun in the 2nd floor and nothing else.

I just closed my eyes and let the wind carry my mind into somewhere peaceful. Because of this, I became sleepy which made my mouth to open wide for a yawn.

"Ahhh..."

Then in a sudden, a cold substance splattered over me. When I opened my eyes, I realized that it was a stinky stagnant water thrown over me from above. My eyebrows connected as I heard a familiar feminine laugh.

"Oops! That was an accident! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

In the second floor terrace, there I saw her with her three subordinates who were peeking their heads down over me while smirking devilishly.

I Expectorated the remaining dirty water that was caught off guard by my mouth then glared hard at them. "REALLY?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, Mr. Delinquent, I'm just returning your gratitude." She smiled.

"Gratitude my butt!" I snapped, while attempting to raise my middle finger for defence.

"Whatever, goldy. Hope you don't stink too much!" Then let out a final laugh. "Smell you later!" And did first her signiture move which was the flipping of hair before leaving.

Grif returned and was shocked to see me in this terrible state.

"Holy shit. What happened to you?"

"Her payback." I retorted.

"Who's Her?" Then it hit him which made him nod. "Ooh!!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I grumpily strode to the men's bath section just across the basketball court in the ground floor. When I got there, I angrily took off my stained clothes and stepped inside the shower room. As I turned on its handle, the lukewarm water instantly gushed over me.

"That...little devil! I will not forgive her!" I hissed irritatingly as I scrubbed my arms and chest. "Ugh! I still stink!" I growled. "My clothes is undoubtedly smell like shit too....fuck! What am I going to wear?!"

I heard the shower door being open. I glanced back alarmingly and in a sudden my head was quickly covered by a cloth which kinda looked like a sack, then numerous arms tried to hold me in place as I struggled.