Hello Again

As I wandered In the hallways of the third floor, just filling up my boring time in finding a new deserving strong opponent that will entertain me, I happen to stumble on the vending machine. I looked at it with bored look and realized that I'm thirsty after some of my strides. I reached for my pocket, expecting a coin but what I found on my hand was a two romantic-movie tickets.

Why the hell do I have these?

I frowned at it. 'Maybe it's one of my sister's pranks, since she knew I hate those kind of movies' I thought to myself, since it was the only acceptable reason I could get.

I shook my head then put back the tickets in my pocket while sighing. I can't believe I didn't brought my money with me. Now I will suffer in thirst.

Someone appeared at my back. "Hey, if you'll not gonna buy something, mind getting out of the way?!"

I turned at him, still keeping up my bored expression on my face. There i saw, three delinquents, probably 3rd year students, who are all glaring at me that made them to look so funny since their faces are terrible: with multiple scars, accompanied with weird haircuts, weird body piercing and shitload of teeth cavities. Damn...are they even brushing their teeth?

"I will, if you will buy this two movie tickets for 2 bucks." I purchased while smiling which made them to be in their alert mode since my smile was more of a butcher smile to them...

"Why would we?" The person who first spoke to me, asked.

"It's because...um...it's worth a try for your girlfriend?" I stated but with uncertainty.

They shot me a query look. "We don't have girlfriends."

Well, that is expected. "Then...how about your boyfriends?" And by that I meant for their 'guy' friends and I don't know why I used that kind of word. All I know is that my head is spinning right now and I can't find myself to chose the right words to speak.

"Are you making fun of us? Hu? Punk?!" Then grabbed my collar.

I paid no attention in what he said. "C'mon, this movie tickets is worth a try." And showed him the tickets on my hand, raising it to his face.

He tighten the grip on my collar. "What the..." he stuttered, then when he found out the right words to say, he yelled it at my face. "You little shit! Do you have any idea who we are?!"

I looked at him with a blank expression. "How can I know when you don't even know yourselves?"

He growled. "We are the trio-misfits, we are one of the strongest in third year. And if you didn't step away don't expect you'll get out of here unharmed."

--------------------------------------------
Personal file of the Trio-Misfits:
Leader: Vincent Goshman
A.K.A: Vins
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Grade: third year highschool
Rank: pawn
Weakness: Dentist
Relationship status: none

Members:
Name: Joshua Hagard
A.K.A: Josh
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Grade: third year highschool
Rank: pawn
Relationship status: single and ready to mingle

Name: Darwin Gorgeous
A.K.A: pretty boy
Gender: Male
Age 17
Grade: third year highschool
Rank: pawn
Relationship status: it's complicated
-------------------------------------------------------

I rubbed my nose since his unexplainable stinky breath is punching through my nose trills. "Nope. Doesn't ring any bells, never heard of you." But then slowly smiled, getting amused by his threat. "But I won't step away. I'd like to see what you got."