The Start

"What happened to your hair?" Grif scoffed. "The last time I saw it, it was pale blonde, now it's touched by black?!"

I groaned as I closed the door outside. "Long story." Then headed outside the gate where he was waiting.

However, he still bugs me off about it while we are walking down the alleyway. He's driving me nuts early in the morning! His voice is really irritating! He's like a fucked up parrot in a mating season!

....until I had enough.

"It was because I dyed my hair black last night! Okey?! Now shut your effing mouth!" I shouted right infront of his surprised face.

He flinched. "Whoa, easy there. I was just asking."

I breathed deeply, controlling my outburst. "Yeah, sure."

"So have you heard about the new principal that will be assigned today?"

I sighed. "No, but I hate Mondays."

"Well, just suit yourself when we got there, cause according to the rumors, this new principal is strict than the first one."

I shrugged. "I don't really care, really. As long as I can punch someone in the face."

He shook his head side to side. "Typical..."

When we reached A.A. (Agean Academy ) we noticed that the old withered front gate with a rusted sign above of the academy was changed into a new one. it has its new style now and according to its painted scent,...it was like made yesterday. And things seemed to be oddly quite. The typical sound of glass breaking, spray cans shaking, and yells from the fighting students does not exist today. It seemed to be all...off. it's like, an ambush is waiting for us inside.

I tensed up, getting ready for a surprised attack, but what shocked me was not an attack or any stupid students trying hard to outstand  me. It was the building of the school. It became...good to look at. The walls were newly painted in white; no graffities or any single vandalism was left behind, the windows were all now completed with glass, doors were fixed, trashes everywhere were all gone. It became really...clean. What just happened in two days?!

My jaw dropped. "Are we in the right school?" Still can't believe of what I saw infront of me.

"I bet so..." replied Grif, who was also startled as I am.

The intercoms suddenly crackled into life that made us almost jump. There was a tapping sound as if someone was repeatedly poking at the button. Then a screechy voice burst out of the speaker. "Calling for all the students of A.A. please proceed to the school's amphitheater, we will be having an important announcement. A.S.A.P.!" She commanded.

Whatever is happening right now, must have some connection to the new principal, so we did what the announcer said. Its not that we care about the new principal, we're just going there to get some informations to be updated.

It's Monday and the amphitheater was filled with various delinquent students, some of them were strong and powerful, and some, were just stupid and trying hard to look strong even though they look obviously weak.
The principal that will be retiring today, step up on the stage. "Students and faculty members, since I am retiring today, I would like to introduce to you the person who will take my place as the new principal of Aegean Academy." And paused to retain his regular breathing. " Please welcome, Miss Greyjoy!" Then gestured for her to come up the stage.

The regal looking new principal had thick nougat hair, styled high upon her head and a no-nonsense look in her hazel eyes. Although she wasn't  tall, something about her made her seem statuesque. Probably her confidence. "Greetings, My beloved students of A.A. My name is Miss Arya latifa Greyjoy and as what Mr. Stark had said, I will be your new principal starting today. As you had noticed, the school's buildings had changed. It is more now..." then paused, as if thinking an acceptable word to say. "Presentable." And continued her speech. "It is because, I want the new enrollees of this academy become attracted and comfortable of their new school."