The Fall

Trinity's P. O. V.

I'm so proud at myself that I finally got to accomplish what I'm aiming to do. The academy got a new principal now, new policy that I myself made carefully,  scared delinquents, new students with good morals that would soon put an end of the academy's delinquency, and lastly the student council that would governed well over the students, with me in the helm. It's fun actually cause I got to rule over the academy....I consider it my second kingdom. At least in this place I can be the queen.

Humming with joy, I began to hop like crazy all alone in the third floor corridor of the main building. This is something I can't do every day so i take my time in enjoying.

"I am the champion, my frieeEENNDDDD! And I'll keep on fighting till the end!🎶🎶🎵" I sang out loud. "You are the loser cause I am the champioooOOOAAAHHHH!!!!"  But the last lyric turned into scream when I accidentally slide on the stairs and landed straight on my butt unto some thing on the floor. I've waited for the pain to come but I didn't felt it. It's like I landed on a couch...it's so comfy.

When I opened my eyes, after shutting it during the fall, I realized that it wasn't a thing beneath me....it was a freaking person!  I sat on his abdomen between my thighs and a slight flush appeared on my cheeks, making it redder.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed while lying on the floor stiffly.

I stared at him for a moment, studying his appearance. He have thick blonde hair with a touch of black, double eyelids with tantalizing sapphire eyes and a perfectly straight bridged nose. As I continued my admiring gaze downwards, I noticed his lips beautifully curved like cupid's bow, his jaw line is sharper than my standards, and his masculine collar bone made him to look more attractive with his porcelain like skin. I bit my lower lip as I saw a beautiful creature before me. I want to stay on top of him forever....

"Excuse me, can you get up?!" He said with a little exasperated tone.

I pouted and did what he said, we both stood up. But as soon as I set my other foot on the tiled floor, I felt a shooting pain in my ankle, that made my leg weak and wobbly, causing me to loose my balance. It's a good thing though that he caught a grip on my arm, 'cause if he didn't, I would trip again and possibly break another one of my bones.

"Whoa, be careful. You're so clumsy." He stated with a mix of sarcasm.

This boy is harsh.

"I'm not clumsy! It's just...." then glance at my foot. I gasped in terror as I saw the bones in my ankle became dislocated. I can freaking see it through my skin!

"HOLY SHITTTTT!!!!!!!" Was the only two words I could scream.

He laughed as he saw my petrified face. Okey, I'm starting to think that this boy is an asshole.

"Please! Help me! Oh shit! I don't want to die!" I  yelled at him, panicking. I don't know what to do! It's my first time experiencing this...

"There's nothing I can do to help you, there's only 1% out of 100 that you'll survive."

After hearing what he said, tears brimmed my precious eyes. "No! I don't want to die! Please! Call an ambulance! Just freaking do something to save meeeEeee!!!!!"

Then in a sudden, a flash of light stained my eyesight. As I blinked back, regaining a clearer view, I realized that it came from his cell phone. He took a picture of me while crying! That little shit!

"You asshole!" I exclaimed on top of my lungs. "I'm ugly when I'm crying! why did you do that?!"

He beamed. "I'm going to post it in our year book."