m a y

Suho's POV

It was a cold breezy night, well not really breezy it was just cold. Isn't that the same thing?

I was requested by Sehun and Baekhyun to by some candy, specifically cherries.

The three of us see candies as cherries. We think it tastes just the same, but cherries are much healthier than candies.

Anyways, they let me out for a reason.

-

"YAH! SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I said as I almost flipped my coffee table.

"Well, you see there's a deer boy I like an-"

"And he's TERRIBLE. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Terrible." Baekhyun glared as he threw the bowl of popcorn were having while we're watching Star Wars the last jedi, which I offered us to watch and they bluntly accepted my offer.

"Any who, as I was saying. Kim Junmyeon, I want you to get out of dis house just for tonight." Sehun said as he leaned back the couch.

"What are you talking about? I get out of this dumpster every time there's a commercial thingy calling me to do it. So what's your po-"

"LET ME TALK OKAY?!" I nodded with my eyes in shock as Sehun shouted at me.

Except for Baekhyun, he was mourning for the popcorn that he threw earlier.

"So, I know he's friends with this Park guy which Baek likes and-"

"You mean Jimin?" I asked.

"NO YOU A- Never mind. Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Byun Baekhyun likes him." Sehun sighed.

I gave an 'o' shaped mouth as he told me that.

"And, he's also friends with Wu Yi Fan-"

"Who exactly are we talking about again?" I asked.

"IT'S FU〇〇ING XIU LU HAN OKAY!" I pouted as he shouted at me once again.

"Okay okay, sorry for that baby. Well let's continue! In this time he usually hangs out at this Candy Store. Inside that store is where his best friends Kris or Wu Yi Fan and Chanyeol work on." He explained.

I nodded in each word he said.

"And, I want you to buy some sweets for us and lots of cherries for us okay? Not just that but, get to know Lu Han more okay?"

His requests got me shook.

"W-WHAT?! I CAN'T DO SUCH THINGS! I'M NOT THICK SKINNED! I WO-"

"Get to know Chanyeol more too!" Baekhyun said under the coffee table, picking up the pieces of popcorn from the floor.

"Okay, y'all ain't making me do stuff right now? Why? You're under my roof. And no one will request me stuff. Such as-"

Baekhyun pulled me out of my house with Sehun.

"We're not in a roof anymore!" Baekhyun said, smiling.

That lil-

"Fine, I'll do it! Y'all need to buy me Darth Vader after this." I said as I ran back inside the house to change my clothes.

-

And that's why I ended up here at the cold streets of Seoul.

Just going to the candy store and deal with my friends requests.