Third Person's POV

As they were driving to the hospital, Junmyeon kept squishing Kris' hands, crying.

"Hyung, use this." Taeyong took of his shirt and gave it to Junmyeon, which is still wearing a lingerie.

Junmyron nodded, slipping in the shirt, and borrowing some shorts at Sehun coz Sehun has everything.

A few minutes they reached the hospital, Sehun and Junmyeon got out of the car, carrying Kris by their shoulders.

They approached a man with doe eyes in front of the emergency room.

"Sir, w-what happened?" The man asked, Sehun mentally groaned and Junmyeon just sighed with a tear escaping his eyes.

"H-he got shot and" The guy made Junmyeon stop and quickly called a doctor.

A few minutes later, someone came out of the room where Kris is operated, but the man had eyes of sadness, making Junmyeon bite hid bottom lip.

"W-what happened sir?" Junmyeon asked, making the man take of his mask to reveal a handsome tanned face.

"He was shot directly at the heart. We're not sure if we could save him, but we'll try our best, sir.." The man asked Junmyeon for his name.

"It's Junmyeon, W-wu Junmyeon.."

The man smiled and stretched his hands.

"I'm Kim Jongin, Kris' doctor." Junmyeon shook his hand, letting go after five seconds.

The doctor waved goodbye, running back at the room, making Junmyeon sigh.

"Sehun, send Taeyong back home." Junmyeon requested, making Sehun pull his hands away from Junmyeon's.

"W-why?" His stepbrother stuttered.

"Just let him go home, Ten might be there.." Junmyeon forced a smile, making Sehun frown.

"If you say so. Bye.." Sehun pecked Junmyeon's forehead waving goodbye at his younger stepbrother.

As Sehun disappeared, there were many people coming in the hospital.

They were looking at someone on a bed.

Junmyeon stood up to get a clear look of the person, only to see Yixing.

All of them were worried, even Junmyeon. He was worried that when Yixing will wake up, he will acuse his ex for shooting him.

Junmyeon shivered and looked away, putting his gaze at the door's room where Kris is operated.

Junmyeon sighed, taking out my phone.

Junmyeon checked the time and it was five already, his operation is now three hours.

Junmyeon saw Taeyong's caller id, he answered with a sigh.

"What's going on?" Junmyeon asked, Taeyong shushed from the phone, it was like Ten's at the house already.

"How's Kris hyung?" He asked, making the older bite his lower lip.

"H-he's not yet coming out.." A tear escaped Junmyeon's eyes, Taeyong sighed, inhaling sharply.

"Sehun brought you some company there, they'll be there soon." Taeyong said, making Junmyeon sniff and wipe his tears.

"It's nice talking to you Yong, bye.." Junmyeon ended the call, not wanting the conversation further.

He looked at his right and saw Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook running towards him.

But thrn a familiar figure appeared.

It was Suzy.

They took a seat beside Junmyeon, but Suzy was at the far end right.

"Why are you here?" Junmyeon asked, not looking at each one of them.

"Well, Sehun sent us here and-"

"Not you. Suzy." Junmyeon said, making the seven boys' gaze go to the female.

"I'm here to apologize." Suzy sighed, making Junmyeon look at him with wide eyes.

"W-what?" Junmyeon blinked a few times. Suzy looked at him with teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry Myeon.." Suzy said, going to Junmyeon and hugging him tightly as if there's no tomorrow.

A tear escaped Junmyeon's eyes, which made him cry at Suzy's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry noona, I-"

"Shh, I'm sorry baby.." Suzy hushed, pulling away and giving Junmyeon a soft peck at the forehead.

Suzy got back at her place and continued crying. Afterwards, Yoongi gave a tissue to her.

A few hours passed, making the eight companions go home, only to see Sehun and Luhan sitting beside Junmyeon already.

The three were silent, they were seriously waiting for Kris.

Only to see the room's door open, making Junmyeon stand up.

Jongin came out with bloody gloves, taking it of with his mask.

He sighed and rubbed his temples.

The three looked worried, as if they were about to cry.

"Sir Wu," Jongin called out at Junmyeon, which made the couple look at Jongin in shock because of the surname he used.

Junmyeon nodded, looking at the doctor with desperate eyes.

"Sir, Kris didn't make it."