c o u r s e

Suho's POV

I woke up, tied up in a dark room, laying down in a hard cold mattress.

I squirmed to get out, but instead, I saw the one and only person who tied me up with an affectionate but fake smile on his face, Yixing.

His hands were holding a plater of ramyeon with black bean paste.

I just stared at him as he was gping to sit beside me. He got out a pair of chopsticks and showed it to me. He grabbed a decent amount of ramyeon by using the chopsticks.

He tried to feed me but I declined, I didn't want to eat. I want to go home.

He groaned as he tried another, but got frustrated. He threw the plater directly at the floor, leaving me in shock.

He flipped me over, making my back face him. He was caressing my butt cheek softly as he spanked it hardly, making me scream in the stinging pain.

He took another slap, as I felt his hungry mouth travel at my neck, designing it with hickeys.

Kris' POV

It's already four in the morning, which is the time me, Sehun, and Taeyong planned finding Junmyeon.

I sighed as I rose up from my bed, scratching me neck and yawning. I stretched my arms as I walked to my bathroom, ready for a cold shower.

-

I came out, little water drips from my chest to my stomach.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and hopped straight back to my room.

I wore a black hoodie with my specs on, aome black ripped jeans and a black adidas kicks.

a/n
visual

excluding the necklace lmao

I ran downstairs only to see Sehun conversing with Taeyong. I smiled at the view and scoffed so that they would now I'm here.

"Oh.." Sehun trailed off.

"Sehun." Taeyong joked.

a/n
Oh Sehun, get it?

I sarcastically laughed with Sehun, making Taeyong pout, now, real laughs escaped our mouths.

Taeyong brightened up and smiled. Both males stood up together and looked at me.

"Let's go?" I asked, jerking my thumb to the door. They both nod in acceptance and got out of the house with me.

"Taeyong where do you want to stay me car or Kris' ca-" I cut Sehun off by grabbing Taeyong's shoulder.