k i m

Kris' POV

"Bi-" Sehun almost cursed, but a scream from Taeyong was the reason why his cursing wasn't finish.

"HYUNG!! ARE YOU A MAD MAN?! THERE'S A SPDER AT-" Taeyong screamed, but was stopped be Sehun's big hands.

Yixing stopped focusing on Junmyeon. He pulled out of Junmyeon's abused hole, cum oozing out the hole, making Taeyong's eyes widen at the sight.

Yiximg grabbed black boxers and slipped it in his cum oozing member, he grabbed Junmyeon by the neck and whispered something to him, but Junmyeon shook his head and received a slap from Yixing.

I almost got in the room but Yixing looked outside, seeing us.

"Well, well.." He smirked, getting closer to us. Taeyong was backing off while Sehun was still covering his mouth, I was getting nearer, ready to kill Yixing.

As I thought i was near Yixing, Sehun grabbed me and Taeyong, running downstairs.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted at Sehun while running.

"Don't worry! Someone's getting Junmyeon." He assured with a wink, making Taeyong bite Sehun's hand, which is still covered at Taeyong's mouth.

I laughed but when we reached outside, i was pushed at my car, making me open my car.

I groaned as I sat down at the drivers seat and buckled up my seatbelt.

I rushed twisting my car key for the car to start and of course, I got away as fast as I can.

-

The three of us were back home, panting at the couch while watching lipstick prince because of Taeyong.

"So, where's Junmyeon?" I asked, looking at Sehun who's focusing on the tv show.

"At those seven boys house. It's near here y'know." He replied, jerking his pointing finger at the right.

I got up and tidied myself, ready to go at the said place.

-

Sehun sent me the address of the seven boys house which is kinda big.

I pressed the doorbell and I was quickly welcomed by a rather handsome man in pink.

"You must be Krease. I heard it from Junmyeon." The man said, I nodded which made him sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness. Now come in." He welcomed, gesturing his arms inside.

I did a ninety degree bow for respect which I saw he smiled on.

As I entered the house I saw six men accompanying my Junmyeon.

"Wait wait. SO YOU'RE A BUNNY TOO?" A bunny looking guy asked, which Junmyeon giggled with a nod.

"How'd you know Kookie and Joon then?" A brown haired boy ask.

"Well, they barged in at my house one day and I don't know why I completely remembered it." Junmyeon explained, making all of them nod slowly.