i n s t e a d

before reading,

I knew this book couldn't be enough with only 10 chapters.

so I'll do more coz THE MORE THE MERRIER THEY SAY!

...

Suho's POV

It was already 8 pm and Chanyeol can't stop banging Baekhyun.

I've been hearing moans too much now.

I would always be with Sehun when these things happened, but he's probably eating Luhan.

There's only one person I know to come to,

Zitao.

I grabbed my phone and started dialing his numbers, but he was unattended.

I sighed as there was another person in my mind,

Kris.

No choice, but I need to go to him.

I ran upstairs to quietly take some clothes on my room.

I opened the door, only to see Baekhyun biting his lower lip trying not to moan from all the pleasure Chanyeol's giving.

"No moans baby boy. Daddy's gonna hit your prostate." Chanyeol growled.

I slipped into (the diamond life AH!) the room as quiet as I could.

I tip toed to my closet and brought out a blue bomber jacket, with a black t-shirt tucked in my black jeans with some boots.

a/n

im sorry that i kept adding boots, MY LOVE FOR BOOTS especially timberlands, IS TOO MUCH I KENNAT RYT NO-

-

A few moments later I am on my clothing already.

I got out of my closet only to see Chanyeol shoving a tootsie pop inside Baekhyuns mouth while kneading Baekhyun's butt.

My eyes widened as I craved for tootsie pop, but I shook my head.

"May I have some- GOSH DARN IT!" I said, making Chanyeol turn to me with a smirk.

"I'll give you some if we have a three some." He winked.

"N-no!" I retorted, running of to the room.

I came back down stairs and grabbed my phone and my charger with my earplugs.

"CHANYEOL LOCK THIS OKAAAAAYYY?" I requested in a shout.

"Y-Yes! Baby, you make me so hard- ahh~!" He moaned.

I scrunched my nose in disgust and shut the door, going to the store.

-

Now I have arrived in front of my destination, which I could see Kris.

He was resting his handsome face on his palms, looking up the bright stars.