m y e o n

3 months later

-

Suho's POV

I grabbed my black duffle bag and threw it directly inside Kris' car, making him groan from annoyance.

"Baby, would you stop that?" He asked, irritatingly. I sniffed as if I was about to cry, but he just continued pulling our luggage to the car.

"So, where will we live in China?" I asked, clinging to his slender arms. He looked at me with a sweet smile and stopped what he was doing.

"At my hometown." He replied, kissing my head. I just smiled and stole a kiss from his lips, making him run to the car and drop our luggage so that he could catch me.

While we were running inside the house, a sad Taeyong appeared.

We both stopped on our tracks, and he just continued walking to his room.

Oh, didn't I tell you that he lives with us already?

Well now he does, so let's get back.

He was all messy, kiss marks all over his cheeks and neck, and messy hair. His shirt was hanging on his shoulders, revealing angry hickeys.

"Tae?" I tilted my head, making him look at the both of us. He just waved and smiled, continuing to his room.

We both ran to his room, only to see him at the edge of the bed, covering his face.

"Boy, what's wrong?" Kris asked, sitting beside him. Taeyong looked up and sighed.

"It's true, Yunoh's gone." Taeyong said, trying to smile but instead burst in tears.

We were both shocked at his emotion, we didn't know how would we react. As older friends, we need to comfort him, but we don't know how.

We both looked at each other, trying to make away for him to be happy.

I grabbed Kris' phone and got to his contacts, finding Chittaphon's name on it.

There I saw it, so I dialed him.

It wasn't long until he answered.

[Krease waddup?] Chittaphon asked from the phone, making Taeyong stop a little.

"Can you live with Taeyong?" Kris asked, making Taeyong look at him with a 'btch no' face.

[Why?] Chittaphon asked, making Kris smile.

"Don't you miss your ex?" Kris asked, making Taeyong red, and making Chittaphon laugh from the call.

[We were stupid for being together actually. But since now, were besties, sure I can. When will I move?] Chittaphon asked. Kris smiled and replied with a giggle. "Now." Was his reply, hearing a scoff from Chittaphon. [Too quick, but okay.] Chittaphon jerked his shoulders from the phone, ending the phone and getting ready to pack his stuff.

"By the way," I started, sitting beside both males at the corner of the bed.

"Who gave you does love bites?" I asked, pointing at his neck to his shoulders. He quickly covered it with his palms and turned sweaty.